Hi everyone,
I'm curious how those of you taking GLP1 medications settle on a Goal Weight as opposed to an Ideal Weight.
I went over where I currently stand in this thread:
/community-link/post/162277/
Height 180cm
CW 104 Kg
IW 71,3 Kg (as reported by my body composition measurement scale)
GW ??
If I were to treat GW as equal to IW, I'd still have 33 Kg to shed (my starting weight was 120kg in July 2025), yet to me that figure looks enormous, so what should I take into account?
Would it be wiser to settle for a middle ground (say 80 Kg), or should I keep pushing all the way to IW?
I'd love to hear what you think
I'm curious how those of you taking GLP1 medications settle on a Goal Weight as opposed to an Ideal Weight.
I went over where I currently stand in this thread:
/community-link/post/162277/
Height 180cm
CW 104 Kg
IW 71,3 Kg (as reported by my body composition measurement scale)
GW ??
If I were to treat GW as equal to IW, I'd still have 33 Kg to shed (my starting weight was 120kg in July 2025), yet to me that figure looks enormous, so what should I take into account?
Would it be wiser to settle for a middle ground (say 80 Kg), or should I keep pushing all the way to IW?
I'd love to hear what you think