How many vials do you mix up in one go?

Peotidethrowaway said:

I only prepare a single vial, or I take a few smaller vials and merge them together. Back when I was on Tirz, I would take a 120mg vial, divide it between two pen carts, and put one in the freezer.

Is refreezing tirz that's already been reconstituted something you're not supposed to do?

I'm considering mixing 2 vials of 30mg, which should cover roughly 12 weeks for me

keangkong said:

Daisy333 said:

Just wondering — when you reconstitute, how many months' worth or how many vials do you usually prepare at once?

For instance, with T30 at 5mg/week, a single vial lasts 6 weeks. Would you reconstitute 2 vials every 12 weeks? Or do you do fewer or more?
Because degradation speeds up significantly after mixing, I only do 1 vial at a time.

So is the degradation much quicker compared to products from compounding pharmacies?
 
Reading through this thread has honestly left me feeling a bit guilty about my own setup. My small holder has a few vials that are nearly used up, while others containing the same compound are still full, and I never really paid that much attention to it. My take is that those Jano tests suggest I was being overly cautious in the past — these days I go with larger amounts since they seem to keep longer than I had assumed, or at least that's what I believe.
 
When it's 'reconstitution day', I'll mix up a 6 week supply of GLP-1s. For TA-1 and Semax, I only mix up a single week's worth. Both of those are daily cycles run short term.

I've used Reta and Sema for periods exceeding 6 weeks each, but with longer storage, sterile technique matters more. I prefer to reconstitute more often so the batch stays fresher.
 
Today I prepared 13, but that covered 2 individuals. That ought to carry us comfortably through May.
 
Besides tirz, which other peptides that have been reconstituted (such as ghk-cu, tesa) are able to be frozen?
 
I only reconstitute right before I begin using. Since the vials I usually receive are 10mg, a single one tends to be gone within a week. With SS-31, I mix up 1 vial every 2 days. Doing it this way is my preference, as it reduces the chance of bacteria multiplying in the vials as time passes.
 
Back
Top