How many injections do you do each day? & topped off a second hydrapeak.

Male, 60 years old, now 171lb, down from 202lbs. Began GLPs at the end of Oct 2025.

My goal is to keep the routine minimal.

Saturdays: Reta

Thursdays: 100mg test

Weekday evenings: CJC/Ipa

Weekday mornings: BPC/TB (might drop the blend and go with 2 separate shots)

Weekday mornings: GHK-Cu

At this point I'm mostly in maintenance and working on adding muscle back. Weekly peptides have only been going for a month, and I've seen slight improvements in sleep and recovery.
 
Calm Logic said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Slogger said:

Picked up 32oz hydrapeak food containers at TJMaxx for just $14.99 -
I should swing by a tj Maxx, give me an excuse to pick up additional peptides
Land a part-time gig at that store and you'll always have first pick. Once your freezer is packed full, leave TJ Maxx and start working at Lowes so you can get an employee discount on chest freezers. For the interview, just tell them family is overrated.
Forget that — if things keep escalating with my peptide use, I'll resort to boosting that stuff straight from the store!!!
 
foxgirl said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Slogger said:

Picked up 32oz hydrapeak food containers at TJMaxx for just $14.99 -
I should swing by a tj Maxx, give me an excuse to pick up additional peptides
Today I picked up a lot of really adorable ones — that is, if ribbons, lace, and pink are your kind of cute 😂
That's a vibe I can respect! Still, lacy, ribbony, or pink items will never find a place in my closet 😅🤣😂
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
16??!! Man, you're basically a pincushion. Good to hear it's doing the job for you.

My routine: Test pinned 3x per week, plus Reta 1x. Thinking about throwing in HGH Mon-Fri right before sleep.
 
Vash_ said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
16??!! Man, you're basically a pincushion. Good to hear it's doing the job for you.

My routine: Test pinned 3x per week, plus Reta 1x. Thinking about throwing in HGH Mon-Fri right before sleep.
Yeah, a pincushion is what I am—though that won't last beyond a few more weeks. After that, I'm done with it. Should you go for the hgh, you'd be sitting at 9, which puts you pretty close to where I'm at.
 
A few of my cycles run every day, while others are on an every other day schedule. That leaves me with a lighter day of 7 pins and a heavier day of 10 pins. To cut down on the number of pins, I mix all the KLOW components together with tesa/ipa, but even then it's still excessive. My rough weekly average comes out to about 58 pins. I'm looking forward to wrapping up a couple of stacks and returning to only a couple per day.

Daily: Ipa 2x a day, BPC 2x a day, KPV, TB500, GHK, Tesa, 5-amino, Nad+, Epitalon.

Every other day: Reta, Mots, Lipo-c
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Vash_ said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
16??!! Man, you're basically a pincushion. Good to hear it's doing the job for you.

My routine: Test pinned 3x per week, plus Reta 1x. Thinking about throwing in HGH Mon-Fri right before sleep.
Yeah, a pincushion is what I am—though that won't last beyond a few more weeks. After that, I'm done with it. Should you go for the hgh, you'd be sitting at 9, which puts you pretty close to where I'm at.
Ah, my mistake — I took it as 16 daily.

Already I'm feeling somewhat like a pincushion. Fingers crossed it pays off. Need to get bloodwork done shortly to check.
 
Given how much everyone here is pinning, how about we talk about injection site rotation? Which spot works best for you?

For me, Ipa triggers a stronger histamine reaction in my legs compared to other areas.

GHK-cu gives me no sting at all, so I suppose I'm fortunate — I can inject it wherever.

I also have a flat mate who handles a few pins for me, hitting my shoulder and upper arm, targeting specific injuries I'm working through.

When I'm doing it myself, hip and glutes are my go-to. That region just seems to go the smoothest for me.

Right now I don't really have any rotation system beyond trying to recall where I pinned the previous day 😅
 
Tbagger said:

A few of my cycles run every day, while others are on an every other day schedule. That leaves me with a lighter day of 7 pins and a heavier day of 10 pins. To cut down on the number of pins, I mix all the KLOW components together with tesa/ipa, but even then it's still excessive. My rough weekly average comes out to about 58 pins. I'm looking forward to wrapping up a couple of stacks and returning to only a couple per day.

Daily: Ipa 2x a day, BPC 2x a day, KPV, TB500, GHK, Tesa, 5-amino, Nad+, Epitalon.

Every other day: Reta, Mots, Lipo-c
From what I can tell, your reta dosing looks like a "microdose" protocol. What kind of results are you getting from it? Also, did you run any different protocol before you switched to microdosing?
 
Waclive said:

Given how much everyone here is pinning, how about we talk about injection site rotation? Which spot works best for you?

For me, Ipa triggers a stronger histamine reaction in my legs compared to other areas.

GHK-cu gives me no sting at all, so I suppose I'm fortunate — I can inject it wherever.

I also have a flat mate who handles a few pins for me, hitting my shoulder and upper arm, targeting specific injuries I'm working through.

When I'm doing it myself, hip and glutes are my go-to. That region just seems to go the smoothest for me.

Right now I don't really have any rotation system beyond trying to recall where I pinned the previous day 😅
For me it’s the belly: GLP goes into the right side, and everything else — BPC, twice per day — goes into the left.

Before pinning, I check the mirror for marks left by earlier shots and steer clear of them.

As far as regular subq fat goes, it all seems pretty much identical, so I just choose whatever spot is easiest.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
Has NAD been something you've given a shot? My initial cycle is nearly wrapped up... For the opening 4 hours, the boost in energy and concentration is absolutely wild. Whether that's typical, I can't say, but the outcome has caught me off guard in a good way.
 
Waclive said:

Given how much everyone here is pinning, how about we talk about injection site rotation? Which spot works best for you?

For me, Ipa triggers a stronger histamine reaction in my legs compared to other areas.

GHK-cu gives me no sting at all, so I suppose I'm fortunate — I can inject it wherever.

I also have a flat mate who handles a few pins for me, hitting my shoulder and upper arm, targeting specific injuries I'm working through.

When I'm doing it myself, hip and glutes are my go-to. That region just seems to go the smoothest for me.

Right now I don't really have any rotation system beyond trying to recall where I pinned the previous day 😅
I mainly keep it to my belly, which is getting smaller. Like the other guy in this thread, I use a mirror so I can avoid spots I've already hit lately. People with diabetes sometimes inject around their stomach over a hundred times in a month, so it's really not a big deal. I've thought about trying gluten, but stomach shots haven't given me any problems at all
 
Tbagger said:

A few of my cycles run every day, while others are on an every other day schedule. That leaves me with a lighter day of 7 pins and a heavier day of 10 pins. To cut down on the number of pins, I mix all the KLOW components together with tesa/ipa, but even then it's still excessive. My rough weekly average comes out to about 58 pins. I'm looking forward to wrapping up a couple of stacks and returning to only a couple per day.

Daily: Ipa 2x a day, BPC 2x a day, KPV, TB500, GHK, Tesa, 5-amino, Nad+, Epitalon.

Every other day: Reta, Mots, Lipo-c
Your signature is something I enjoy.
 
Typically it's 1-3 times weekly for me. At the moment I'm only using GLP's, specifically Reta. During September, when I combined Tirz with a low dose of Reta, I was injecting 2 times per week. The only time I reach 3 is when doses need to be divided across different vials.
 
ContainHer said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
Has NAD been something you've given a shot? My initial cycle is nearly wrapped up... For the opening 4 hours, the boost in energy and concentration is absolutely wild. Whether that's typical, I can't say, but the outcome has caught me off guard in a good way.
Glad to hear it. Once I finish this vial of lipo c with b, I'll begin blasting that.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
I'm getting ready to kick off CJC/Ipa along with BPC157 on the side. What doses were you running, and how many weeks did each one last? Would love to hear how those 3 went for you (Tirz is part of my weekly routine too). Thanks
 
Pretty sure my ipa and cjc dose was 500mcg. Plus bpc at 500mcg, taken 2x per day.

Ran that for 6-8 weeks.
 
Roughly 6-8 times per day. In the morning: Tesa, ipa, 5am, plus either motsc or nad. At night: Kpv (or klow), ta1/thy blend, and pinealon or epitalon. . Reta goes in the morning once every 6 days.
 
Back
Top