How many injections do you do each day? & topped off a second hydrapeak.

Calm Logic said:

Regarding injections taken every day: splitting them across 2 sessions per day can, in theory, be preferable at times, since that reduces endotoxin exposure on an hourly basis. Still, this matters more when doses are already high, particularly for anyone using non-GLP peptides via IM to steer clear of ISRs.

Zydeceltico said:

Calm Logic said:

Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
I'm in the same boat, though bringing results into reality through the quantum mind continuum is only constrained by financial limits 😀

Right.....because if placebo actually works, then there's no reason not to take advantage of it too!?!? I remain thankful for the quantum mind continuum effect!

Naturally, Taco Bell flips that logic on its head. There, having expectations just guarantees a worse outcome, haha.
Yet that sort of expectation comes from genuine, real-world explosive Hershey squirts that come right after a proper Taco Bell run.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.

On the value side, BPC-157 along with GH peptides tend to be the go-to picks, while Epitalon gets chosen a lot by people chasing longevity and telomere benefits:

Google Gemini said:


The "Golden Trio" of Long-Term Use

Most experienced users eventually drop the exotic stuff and stick to these:

Peptide CategoryThe Common ChoiceWhy They Keep ItGH SecretagoguesCJC-1295 + IpamorelinImproved sleep, skin, and recovery without the heavy side effects of synthetic HGH.Healing & RepairBPC-157The "Swiss Army Knife" for gut health and persistent joint/tendon inflammation.BioregulatorsEpitalonUsed in occasional cycles for long-term longevity and pineal gland regulation.

Click to expand...

Dr. Lee’s “Top 3 Peptides”

BPC-157 – healing, gut repair, systemic anti-inflammatory.

Thymosin Alpha-1 – immune system support, anti-cancer, anti-viral.

Epitalon – longevity, gene regulation, pineal reset

Click to expand...

exploitedworkerbee said:


Reta, hgh, bpc. The holy trinity.

Click to expand...

Also worth noting, UtherPep currently has a 20mg BPC-157 kit priced at $100 (crypto only). Tesa 10 mg runs $150.
 
latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
 
john_askins said:

latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
For a 600 mg vial, I mix in 1 ml BAC (a few places say 0.9% saline works too), which gives me somewhere around 120-130 units. That means drawing and pinning two 600 mg vials takes three 100 unit 31g syringes. Everything goes SQ for me. Sure, the cool kids go IM, and the coolest ones go IV. But after seeing that SQ absorption stays good with basically anything, oils included, I'm fine being less cool.

Check back with me once I'm at 10 ml of cerebro every day. That one will almost certainly need IM.
 
latviantower said:

john_askins said:

latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
For a 600 mg vial, I mix in 1 ml BAC (a few places say 0.9% saline works too), which gives me somewhere around 120-130 units. That means drawing and pinning two 600 mg vials takes three 100 unit 31g syringes. Everything goes SQ for me. Sure, the cool kids go IM, and the coolest ones go IV. But after seeing that SQ absorption stays good with basically anything, oils included, I'm fine being less cool.

Check back with me once I'm at 10 ml of cerebro every day. That one will almost certainly need IM.
i'm a bit confused about the 3 syringes and 2 vials part. could you explain that again in a different way?
 
john_askins said:

latviantower said:

john_askins said:

latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
For a 600 mg vial, I mix in 1 ml BAC (a few places say 0.9% saline works too), which gives me somewhere around 120-130 units. That means drawing and pinning two 600 mg vials takes three 100 unit 31g syringes. Everything goes SQ for me. Sure, the cool kids go IM, and the coolest ones go IV. But after seeing that SQ absorption stays good with basically anything, oils included, I'm fine being less cool.

Check back with me once I'm at 10 ml of cerebro every day. That one will almost certainly need IM.
i'm a bit confused about the 3 syringes and 2 vials part. could you explain that again in a different way?
Of course, happy to clarify. Once you mix 1 ml (100 units) of BAC water into 600 mg of glutathione, the total volume exceeds 100 units. That means a single syringe can't hold everything. I pull 100 units out of each vial first — that gives me two syringes filled to 100 units — yet there's still liquid left behind in both vials. A third syringe comes in to collect that remaining bit. After that, the poking starts. 🤗
 
latviantower said:

john_askins said:

latviantower said:

john_askins said:

latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
For a 600 mg vial, I mix in 1 ml BAC (a few places say 0.9% saline works too), which gives me somewhere around 120-130 units. That means drawing and pinning two 600 mg vials takes three 100 unit 31g syringes. Everything goes SQ for me. Sure, the cool kids go IM, and the coolest ones go IV. But after seeing that SQ absorption stays good with basically anything, oils included, I'm fine being less cool.

Check back with me once I'm at 10 ml of cerebro every day. That one will almost certainly need IM.
i'm a bit confused about the 3 syringes and 2 vials part. could you explain that again in a different way?
Of course, happy to clarify. Once you mix 1 ml (100 units) of BAC water into 600 mg of glutathione, the total volume exceeds 100 units. That means a single syringe can't hold everything. I pull 100 units out of each vial first — that gives me two syringes filled to 100 units — yet there's still liquid left behind in both vials. A third syringe comes in to collect that remaining bit. After that, the poking starts. 🤗
haha, thank you. That makes sense now 😀 I appreciate you taking the time.
 
Three jabs a week had me thinking I was really accomplishing something. Turns out I wouldn't even qualify as a pimple in 'the pincushion club!' 🤣
 
latviantower said:

john_askins said:

latviantower said:

Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
for the glutathione, which poker are you using? my first order is on the way, and i'm starting to see that the volume will be big. plus this ish is going to cost a lot 😀
For a 600 mg vial, I mix in 1 ml BAC (a few places say 0.9% saline works too), which gives me somewhere around 120-130 units. That means drawing and pinning two 600 mg vials takes three 100 unit 31g syringes. Everything goes SQ for me. Sure, the cool kids go IM, and the coolest ones go IV. But after seeing that SQ absorption stays good with basically anything, oils included, I'm fine being less cool.

Check back with me once I'm at 10 ml of cerebro every day. That one will almost certainly need IM.
Let us know how the cerebro goes. Mine hasn’t arrived yet
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
Could you drop the links for the containers and inserts you use? And what size are the hydropeaks? Thanks!
 
ExPhat said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
Could you drop the links for the containers and inserts you use? And what size are the hydropeaks? Thanks!
The 32oz hydrapeaks come from amazon at roughly 22 dollars apiece, plus the three piece insert runs about 20 more. All of that may not be necessary, but the hydras hold steady temps for storing things long term. Between co.pound and gray I have thousands put in, so I want to keep it all as nice as possible!
 
lavender said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
Is lipo c actually on par with that earlier stack in your experience?? Or was there some other factor that made you drop them?
My build is on the lean side — 6'1", 165lbs — so weight loss isn't my aim. What I get from the LipoC is a bit more fuel for days when I'm pushing hard physically. My schedule: 10-12 hour shifts, lifting 2x weekly, bjj 2x weekly, plus weighted-vest walks 4-5x weekly. Nothing extreme, but certain days call for that little extra. I also steer clear of energy drinks and similar products.

I'm not claiming it beats the peptides; my objectives might just differ from other people's. That said, reta worked really well when I wanted to shed a fast 20 lbs ahead of last summer 👌
 
I've got an Etsy order pending too, for the inserts. Came across one that fits 60 vials inside my 32oz Hydrapeak.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Slogger said:

Picked up 32oz hydrapeak food containers at TJMaxx for just $14.99 -
I should swing by a tj Maxx, give me an excuse to pick up additional peptides
Today I picked up a lot of really adorable ones — that is, if ribbons, lace, and pink are your kind of cute 😂
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Slogger said:

Picked up 32oz hydrapeak food containers at TJMaxx for just $14.99 -
I should swing by a tj Maxx, give me an excuse to pick up additional peptides
Land a part-time gig at that store and you'll always have first pick. Once your freezer is packed full, leave TJ Maxx and start working at Lowes so you can get an employee discount on chest freezers. For the interview, just tell them family is overrated.
 
Calm Logic said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Slogger said:

Picked up 32oz hydrapeak food containers at TJMaxx for just $14.99 -
I should swing by a tj Maxx, give me an excuse to pick up additional peptides
Land a part-time gig at that store and you'll always have first pick. Once your freezer is packed full, leave TJ Maxx and start working at Lowes so you can get an employee discount on chest freezers. For the interview, just tell them family is overrated.
Hold on, hold on — if TJ Maxx jobs are on the table, I want in on that hookup
 
Back
Top