How many injections do you do each day? & topped off a second hydrapeak.

Waclive said:

For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
I haven't picked up ss or mots — the ss side makes me nervous since I don't know enough about it. I just came across a 5 Amino/NAD stack talked about here on this forum, and since I already had both sitting around, I figured why not try it.
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Waclive said:

For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
I haven't picked up ss or mots — the ss side makes me nervous since I don't know enough about it. I just came across a 5 Amino/NAD stack talked about here on this forum, and since I already had both sitting around, I figured why not try it.
I have both of those, so I'd be interested in looking into it as well. Any recollection of the protocol — how much and for how long?

I'm looking forward to doing the mitochondrial repair protocol using SS-31, MOTs-C, and NAD. If you want to take a look, I've included a photo of it.
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Waclive said:

For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
I haven't picked up ss or mots — the ss side makes me nervous since I don't know enough about it. I just came across a 5 Amino/NAD stack talked about here on this forum, and since I already had both sitting around, I figured why not try it.

For Barth syndrome, SS-31 carries an excellent safety profile and has even received FDA approval at doses that are remarkably high (at least when measured against the majority of wellness protocols).
 
Waclive said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Waclive said:

For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
I haven't picked up ss or mots — the ss side makes me nervous since I don't know enough about it. I just came across a 5 Amino/NAD stack talked about here on this forum, and since I already had both sitting around, I figured why not try it.
I have both of those, so I'd be interested in looking into it as well. Any recollection of the protocol — how much and for how long?

I'm looking forward to doing the mitochondrial repair protocol using SS-31, MOTs-C, and NAD. If you want to take a look, I've included a photo of it.
Out of everything I've come across, this is the sole entry, and it sits at the very end of the protocol list - a few folks over on STG claimed they were using around 25mg or even higher, 3x per week, which strikes me as odd since the largest 5 Amino vials I've ever seen are 50mg? Perhaps they got their words mixed up and meant NAD instead.
 
I’m not knocking it, and everyone has their own approach, but with 16 pins per day I really don’t see how you can figure out which one is doing what. I understand the urge to jump in and test all of it. My freezer is packed with things I’m just waiting to get to, since there’s almost nothing I don’t want to try! Still, I’m aiming to stay careful and intentional, and not flip too many switches at the same time. Do you rely on a bunch of pens? At 16, I’d guess pens are the only realistic option when you factor in time and prep. You might need some of these! 😁
 
Dos-Dox said:

I’m not knocking it, and everyone has their own approach, but with 16 pins per day I really don’t see how you can figure out which one is doing what. I understand the urge to jump in and test all of it. My freezer is packed with things I’m just waiting to get to, since there’s almost nothing I don’t want to try! Still, I’m aiming to stay careful and intentional, and not flip too many switches at the same time. Do you rely on a bunch of pens? At 16, I’d guess pens are the only realistic option when you factor in time and prep. You might need some of these! 😁
When it comes to N=1 clinical trials, my take is that controlling for placebo isn't possible regardless. So go ahead and experiment, particularly because certain peptides work together synergistically. "The situation is hopeless but not serious."

That said, some individuals believe they can tell something is effective when their symptoms come back at some point after they quit taking it.
 
Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
I'm in the same boat, though bringing results into reality through the quantum mind continuum is only constrained by financial limits 😀
 
Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
Mine weren't all begun together — each one was started roughly 7 days after the last.
 
Dos-Dox said:

I’m not knocking it, and everyone has their own approach, but with 16 pins per day I really don’t see how you can figure out which one is doing what. I understand the urge to jump in and test all of it. My freezer is packed with things I’m just waiting to get to, since there’s almost nothing I don’t want to try! Still, I’m aiming to stay careful and intentional, and not flip too many switches at the same time. Do you rely on a bunch of pens? At 16, I’d guess pens are the only realistic option when you factor in time and prep. You might need some of these! 😁
My bad, I meant PER week! Haha. That was badly worded on my end — wouldn't be the first time 😅 and it's only like that thanks to the wolverine stack! There are folks out there doing it 3 times a day!!
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
Is lipo c actually on par with that earlier stack in your experience?? Or was there some other factor that made you drop them?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Dos-Dox said:

I’m not knocking it, and everyone has their own approach, but with 16 pins per day I really don’t see how you can figure out which one is doing what. I understand the urge to jump in and test all of it. My freezer is packed with things I’m just waiting to get to, since there’s almost nothing I don’t want to try! Still, I’m aiming to stay careful and intentional, and not flip too many switches at the same time. Do you rely on a bunch of pens? At 16, I’d guess pens are the only realistic option when you factor in time and prep. You might need some of these! 😁
My bad, I meant PER week! Haha. That was badly worded on my end — wouldn't be the first time 😅 and it's only like that thanks to the wolverine stack! There are folks out there doing it 3 times a day!!

Man, right when I finally found a role model in life.
 
Calm Logic said:

Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
I'm in the same boat, though bringing results into reality through the quantum mind continuum is only constrained by financial limits 😀

Right.....because if placebo actually works, then there's no reason not to take advantage of it too!?!? I remain thankful for the quantum mind continuum effect!
 
Regarding injections taken every day: splitting them across 2 sessions per day can, in theory, be preferable at times, since that reduces endotoxin exposure on an hourly basis. Still, this matters more when doses are already high, particularly for anyone using non-GLP peptides via IM to steer clear of ISRs.

Zydeceltico said:

Calm Logic said:

Dos-Dox said:

Honestly, my goal is figuring out which compounds deliver the most value for what I'm spending. Side effects haven't really been an issue for me so far, but suppose one showed up — pinning down whether it came from a single one of the 16 or from some mix of them would be a nightmare. (And let me be upfront: I'm not limiting myself to just 1 at a time either. I'm just exercising some self-control when the urge hits to start every single one right.freaking.now!) Still, you could definitely stagger their introduction, so that whatever shows up — good or bad — can be traced back to something specific.
I'm in the same boat, though bringing results into reality through the quantum mind continuum is only constrained by financial limits 😀

Right.....because if placebo actually works, then there's no reason not to take advantage of it too!?!? I remain thankful for the quantum mind continuum effect!

Naturally, Taco Bell flips that logic on its head. There, having expectations just guarantees a worse outcome, haha.
 
At this point I have a bunch of compounds in rotation. The 14 week mitochondria stack is almost done for me. Mots c gets pinned 3X weekly, Nad+ 2x, tesa + ipmorelin are on weekdays, KLOW is daily, ARA-290 is daily, gutithione is daily, IGF1-lr3 goes MWF, Tirz lands on thursday, and Mazdutide on Sunday. Salank is maybe 1x per week, and sr9009 was only started yesterday. Fantastic is how I feel, with lifting driving fast gains in muscle mass and strength. Swim times are the one thing that will not budge. For years my swim times have stayed the same. Faster times came with weight loss, but once I hit my target weight they became stubbornly constant. Maybe sr9009 will be the key.
 
I've figured out that telling anyone the number of pins I'm doing is a bad idea. A buddy who's nearly as deep into this as I am, plus the folks here on this forum, are the only ones I'll talk to about it. My friend and I crack jokes at the gym about taking "shots" once our workout is over. Since the gym sits inside the senior center, those remarks tend to draw some odd stares.
 
swimmer said:

At this point I have a bunch of compounds in rotation. The 14 week mitochondria stack is almost done for me. Mots c gets pinned 3X weekly, Nad+ 2x, tesa + ipmorelin are on weekdays, KLOW is daily, ARA-290 is daily, gutithione is daily, IGF1-lr3 goes MWF, Tirz lands on thursday, and Mazdutide on Sunday. Salank is maybe 1x per week, and sr9009 was only started yesterday. Fantastic is how I feel, with lifting driving fast gains in muscle mass and strength. Swim times are the one thing that will not budge. For years my swim times have stayed the same. Faster times came with weight loss, but once I hit my target weight they became stubbornly constant. Maybe sr9009 will be the key.
That's fascinating! I'm crossing my fingers that this works out amazingly for you. Don't forget to update us on how it goes.

swimmer said:

I've figured out that telling anyone the number of pins I'm doing is a bad idea. A buddy who's nearly as deep into this as I am, plus the folks here on this forum, are the only ones I'll talk to about it. My friend and I crack jokes at the gym about taking "shots" once our workout is over. Since the gym sits inside the senior center, those remarks tend to draw some odd stares.
You're right. It's tough since I get so enthusiastic about what these compounds are capable of, so whenever someone mentions a health issue, it's tempting to ask "have you given ____ a shot?" But in many of the conservative groups I belong to, if they found out the specifics, they'd label me a "druggie." It's great to have 1 pep buddie to chat about this stuff with face-to-face.

As for the # of pens, I believe the max I've injected in 1 day was 4 (including one blend, making it 7 compounds in total). I'm sure I'd experience some mental pin fatigue past that, but then again, on a day with just 1 pin, I feel odd and restless. Like Calm sort of mentioned, the brain is a mighty (yet strange) thing. 🙃
 
Dos-Dox said:

swimmer said:

At this point I have a bunch of compounds in rotation. The 14 week mitochondria stack is almost done for me. Mots c gets pinned 3X weekly, Nad+ 2x, tesa + ipmorelin are on weekdays, KLOW is daily, ARA-290 is daily, gutithione is daily, IGF1-lr3 goes MWF, Tirz lands on thursday, and Mazdutide on Sunday. Salank is maybe 1x per week, and sr9009 was only started yesterday. Fantastic is how I feel, with lifting driving fast gains in muscle mass and strength. Swim times are the one thing that will not budge. For years my swim times have stayed the same. Faster times came with weight loss, but once I hit my target weight they became stubbornly constant. Maybe sr9009 will be the key.
That's fascinating! I'm crossing my fingers that this works out amazingly for you. Don't forget to update us on how it goes.

swimmer said:

I've figured out that telling anyone the number of pins I'm doing is a bad idea. A buddy who's nearly as deep into this as I am, plus the folks here on this forum, are the only ones I'll talk to about it. My friend and I crack jokes at the gym about taking "shots" once our workout is over. Since the gym sits inside the senior center, those remarks tend to draw some odd stares.
You're right. It's tough since I get so enthusiastic about what these compounds are capable of, so whenever someone mentions a health issue, it's tempting to ask "have you given ____ a shot?" But in many of the conservative groups I belong to, if they found out the specifics, they'd label me a "druggie." It's great to have 1 pep buddie to chat about this stuff with face-to-face.

As for the # of pens, I believe the max I've injected in 1 day was 4 (including one blend, making it 7 compounds in total). I'm sure I'd experience some mental pin fatigue past that, but then again, on a day with just 1 pin, I feel odd and restless. Like Calm sort of mentioned, the brain is a mighty (yet strange) thing. 🙃
Yep. Whenever I talk with any of my friends, I always turn the topic toward peptides. They've probably had enough of it by now. If someone has any issue, I can name a peptide that would address it.

I get what you're saying about a day with just 1 pin. Thursday is still "shot day" for me, since that was my first Tirz day and it remains so!!
 
Right now the count lands around 5-8 daily. In the morning while fasted: GLOW that I mix myself, plus Semax, and glutathione at 1200 mg on alternating days. Then at night, still fasted: Selank, tesa, kiss. Tirz and Reta I take once a week, spaced 4 days apart.

A few months back SS-31 was giving me great results - I stacked MOTS after it but got nothing from that. Like I said earlier in this thread, SS-31 has FDA approval now - curious whether it'll show up under pharma labels the way glutathione does, or remain underground like tesa. Planning to run the clinical trial dose shortly - 10-40 mg daily across 4-8 weeks. I've got 5 kits of 50 mg on the way, so 25 mg per day is likely - at that rate a kit covers 3 weeks. The 50 mg kits keep getting cheaper, so the cost finally works for me.

Sitting in my freezer are 6 kits of NAD+ 500. I've read so much contradictory info - doses anywhere from 10 to 200 mg - outcomes ranging from great to meh to completely useless. So I keep going back and forth on it.
 
Back
Top