How many injections do you do each day? & topped off a second hydrapeak.

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
 
Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.

Mr. Blonde! Aside from the obvious glp1's, which peps and stacks youvr tried gave you the best results, in your opinion?

Also thanks for the congrats — its been a hard road, but worth it; right now losing weight is still everything to me.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Nice work on the weight loss and feeling improved. My guess is that the way you feel now comes from all of it combined. Stay with it and reach your goal!

At my busiest, I figure I was injecting 3-4 x daily (reta, cjc 1295, ipamorelin, and bpc157). These days I only blast some lipo c every other day. Next up I want to try 5a1mq. I've reached the stage where I'm testing different energy and mitochondria shots one at a time to figure out what suits me.

On top of that, ipamorelin is in my possession too. My plan is to hold off on it until the wolverine stack is done — I'm still figuring out how many stacks to run simultaneously... up to this point, no issues
 
For a knee injury from bjj, Bpc 157 really helped me recover. Even though it's not a peptide, lipo c combined with vitamin b has done wonders for keeping my energy steady and avoiding crashes. It doesn't give that stimulant sensation, but the effect has been clear and pleasant. Kpv also worked well for me in lowering inflammation.
 
During the week, the protocols I'm currently running have me doing 3 pins each day, and on weekends it's just 1.

There are several others sitting in my freezer, plus additional ones already in my cart, all waiting to be used.

When a day comes with no pin or just a single pin, a thought tends to pop up: "should I start another protocol?" — purely so there's something to pin 😂
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

CNCCurrency said:

On a typical day, I'm doing around 8 injections.
Wow, that's a lot!!! Would you mind telling me some of what you're injecting?
Every other day I take glow, kissapeptin, Dsip, Tesamoralin, impamoralin, 5amino, nad+, aod 9604, selank, pinealon, semax, pe-22-28, reta, tirz and lipo c
 
Waclive said:

During the week, the protocols I'm currently running have me doing 3 pins each day, and on weekends it's just 1.

There are several others sitting in my freezer, plus additional ones already in my cart, all waiting to be used.

When a day comes with no pin or just a single pin, a thought tends to pop up: "should I start another protocol?" — purely so there's something to pin 😂
That's exactly how I'm feeling too! 🤣
 
Mr. Blonde said:

For a knee injury from bjj, Bpc 157 really helped me recover. Even though it's not a peptide, lipo c combined with vitamin b has done wonders for keeping my energy steady and avoiding crashes. It doesn't give that stimulant sensation, but the effect has been clear and pleasant. Kpv also worked well for me in lowering inflammation.
lipo c hits different for me too — I genuinely believe the energy boost is real, not in my head. Currently I’ve run out of it, and it’s one of the rare non-peptide items I’d order a full kit of. Right now I’m 2 weeks into a 5 Amino/NAD stack, and the energy isn’t on that same level, though it might just need more time 🤔
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Mr. Blonde said:

For a knee injury from bjj, Bpc 157 really helped me recover. Even though it's not a peptide, lipo c combined with vitamin b has done wonders for keeping my energy steady and avoiding crashes. It doesn't give that stimulant sensation, but the effect has been clear and pleasant. Kpv also worked well for me in lowering inflammation.
lipo c hits different for me too — I genuinely believe the energy boost is real, not in my head. Currently I’ve run out of it, and it’s one of the rare non-peptide items I’d order a full kit of. Right now I’m 2 weeks into a 5 Amino/NAD stack, and the energy isn’t on that same level, though it might just need more time 🤔
With NAD, I'm also unsure — I've definitely thought about it, but I'm not convinced it does anything.
 
I gave nad+ a shot. First it was 100mg on 5 occasions, later 150mg on 3 occasions. Looking forward to trying the 5a1mq. My plan was to begin at 2mg of it. With peptides, gauging your tolerance first makes sense, though my impression is that plenty of folks, apart from glp 1s, aren't injecting a dose that actually does much, if you follow me.
 
That's my concern with a few of them — will I even want to take a high enough mg for it to be worth giving a shot? I suppose I'm just extra careful when it comes to dosing anything that isn't a glp. I'm at 6 Tirz and took my time titrating up to that, and for things with thinner research behind them, I could be on a baby dose lol. Your NAD was probably run the way it's supposed to be, but the 5 Amino doses look like they're all over the place.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

With the wolverine stack taken 2x per day, tirz every Friday and reta every Monday, I'm up to 16 shots. My fiancé asked about it and I slipped up by answering — she nearly lost it, completely panicked. That's the last time I make that mistake, and I won't be telling anybody else either.

Honestly, though, I can't remember feeling this good in a very, very long time. Whether it's the wolverine stack doing something, the 72 pounds I've dropped, or just placebo, every single fucking day feels amazing. And as I mentioned, it's been ages since I felt like this.

On top of that, I figure my supplies are covered for a while. I just finished filling my second 32oz hydrapeak, and I need to pick up another one so all the stuff I've got right now has a place.
Varies by day… Nad 5x week, MotsC 2x week, Reta 1x week. On certain days it's 1 pin, others 2, and Fridays 3. At times it seems like there aren't enough spots left on my body to pin.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Mr. Blonde said:

For a knee injury from bjj, Bpc 157 really helped me recover. Even though it's not a peptide, lipo c combined with vitamin b has done wonders for keeping my energy steady and avoiding crashes. It doesn't give that stimulant sensation, but the effect has been clear and pleasant. Kpv also worked well for me in lowering inflammation.
lipo c hits different for me too — I genuinely believe the energy boost is real, not in my head. Currently I’ve run out of it, and it’s one of the rare non-peptide items I’d order a full kit of. Right now I’m 2 weeks into a 5 Amino/NAD stack, and the energy isn’t on that same level, though it might just need more time 🤔
With NAD, I'm also unsure — I've definitely thought about it, but I'm not convinced it does anything.
Should this actually pan out for me, I'll make a point of sharing the results! 😁🤞

Honestly, anything promising a boost in energy tends to reel me in. My hunch is that what I'm lacking isn't physical—it's mental energy that needs work. The way my anxiety winds me up on a physical level leaves me drained, and when it comes to socializing in person, my battery never climbs above 25%. Guess it's time to look into Semax/Selank?
 
For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
 
Waclive said:

For fixing mitochondria, there's a particular regimen involving Mots-C, SS-31, and NAD. What regimen are you all using that has NAD in it?
Yeah, I picked up the Mots c some time ago, but I still haven't grabbed the ss-31
 
Back
Top