Mood Explorer Joined May 7, 2026 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location WV Jul 24, 2026 #21 Once the vial has been opened, how long does it remain usable?
Flash-BCR Explorer Joined Apr 29, 2026 Messages 697 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, Arizona Jul 24, 2026 #22 Venne said: Flash-BCR said: I apply a Venn diagram..."Does the vial still contain solution?---->yes---->keep the vial, do not discard it.....Does the vial still contain solution?---->no---->discard the vial" Click to expand... It really comes down to a flowchart-style decision. Click to expand... You're basically saying you skipped the rest of the thread without actually saying it.....lol
Venne said: Flash-BCR said: I apply a Venn diagram..."Does the vial still contain solution?---->yes---->keep the vial, do not discard it.....Does the vial still contain solution?---->no---->discard the vial" Click to expand... It really comes down to a flowchart-style decision. Click to expand... You're basically saying you skipped the rest of the thread without actually saying it.....lol
BNLFL Explorer Joined Feb 14, 2026 Messages 1,956 Reaction score 0 Location SW Florida Jul 24, 2026 #23 Gotgrowth said: Funny timing on this post—I just got back into things myself, sorted through my supplies, and there's no chance I'm tossing this out lol Click to expand... I would go ahead and use it.
Gotgrowth said: Funny timing on this post—I just got back into things myself, sorted through my supplies, and there's no chance I'm tossing this out lol Click to expand... I would go ahead and use it.