Chiliring_89
Explorer
Hey all,
I worked up the nerve and put in my first tirz order on Dec 9. After waiting months, nothing ever showed up. When I got back in touch with the supplier, they told me FedEx had lost the package and that they would send it again. A new tracking number came my way a couple of weeks ago, but it still isn't showing any movement. What's the typical wait for orders to arrive in the US? Or is this just a scam haha
I worked up the nerve and put in my first tirz order on Dec 9. After waiting months, nothing ever showed up. When I got back in touch with the supplier, they told me FedEx had lost the package and that they would send it again. A new tracking number came my way a couple of weeks ago, but it still isn't showing any movement. What's the typical wait for orders to arrive in the US? Or is this just a scam haha