How long do Group Buys usually take?

In the best case, the Chinese supplier has an excellent history across the board. Even so, they might eventually refuse to accept facts. And even Uther might vanish overnight, abandoning orders that were never shipped.

My largest single GB order was 1.5 kits.
 
Zydeceltico said:

MeedzMoar said:

randompersonrandom said:

I joined a gb on 11/30 and picked up two kits of Epitalon. Early January is when they arrived, but weeks passed before any testing was done. The results showed an underfill of nearly 25%. Our group could either take an extra 5mg kit as compensation, or hold out for a while and receive 10mg kits instead, while keeping the underfilled ones either way. So the replacement kits are still waiting to ship. I'm not upset about it, since once they arrive I'll end up with noticeably more than I thought I was getting at the time of the original order. That said, if this whole thing disappears overnight, I'd look pretty foolish.
Hearing this makes me feel better about what could go down when the CoA doesn't look good under the GB's terms. Nobody ever gave me a straight answer about the outcome when guarantees aren't met. This thing started back in November, and by the time it wraps up I'll be retired. The product only went out for testing this week—or possibly the one before.
What kind of compensation you get depends completely on what the vendor and the GB organizer decide to do, how they act, and how well they can make their case. Even if testing produces bad results, nothing is actually guaranteed.
Yeah, that makes total sense. If I'm after some kind of ironclad promise in the grey market, then I've got a screw loose. This isn't Sears... (Yep, that dates me)
 
Zydeceltico said:

MeedzMoar said:

randompersonrandom said:

I joined a gb on 11/30 and picked up two kits of Epitalon. Early January is when they arrived, but weeks passed before any testing was done. The results showed an underfill of nearly 25%. Our group could either take an extra 5mg kit as compensation, or hold out for a while and receive 10mg kits instead, while keeping the underfilled ones either way. So the replacement kits are still waiting to ship. I'm not upset about it, since once they arrive I'll end up with noticeably more than I thought I was getting at the time of the original order. That said, if this whole thing disappears overnight, I'd look pretty foolish.
Hearing this makes me feel better about what could go down when the CoA doesn't look good under the GB's terms. Nobody ever gave me a straight answer about the outcome when guarantees aren't met. This thing started back in November, and by the time it wraps up I'll be retired. The product only went out for testing this week—or possibly the one before.
What kind of compensation you get depends completely on what the vendor and the GB organizer decide to do, how they act, and how well they can make their case. Even if testing produces bad results, nothing is actually guaranteed.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. Honestly, I wouldn't have bothered at all, except this was for epitalon. It's inexpensive, but finding it at a fair price is tough when you follow my personal criteria. (It has to ship from a US warehouse, the seller can't have a public track record of upsetting customers, there can't be any fresh controversies, and any past controversies must have at least been addressed in what looks like good faith.) I decided I was okay with gambling about $100 on something I didn't really need, just to try a GB and find out how the process goes.
 
Back
Top