How long can reconstituted NAD+ last in the fridge?

Johnny D

Explorer
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??
 
Johnny D said:

My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??
Ignore anyone saying it's done at 28 days... As long as it's clear, these peps don't break down nearly as quickly as certain people claim. And if you actually buy into that nonsense, message me — I'll cover shipping so you can send those old "junk" peps my way... 🙂
 
Johnny D said:

My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??





a6a1f2d957810ecd2198babf7a863197283ed14acf29c8367209539e5148925c.webp


I'd carry on with it
 
CNCCurrency said:

Johnny D said:

My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??





View attachment 11544

I'd carry on with it

Darn, I was really hoping there’d be some freebies in it for me... LOL!
 
BlueDog55 said:

Johnny D said:

My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??
Ignore anyone saying it's done at 28 days... As long as it's clear, these peps don't break down nearly as quickly as certain people claim. And if you actually buy into that nonsense, message me — I'll cover shipping so you can send those old "junk" peps my way... 🙂
A Tiktok influencer says Reta lasts 90 days.

I haven't given it a shot yet, but once I do, I'll come back with an update.
 
Johnny D said:

BlueDog55 said:

Johnny D said:

My NAD+ vial was mixed 4 weeks ago and has stayed in the refrigerator the whole time.

So far the solution is still transparent — there is no haze or particles at all.

Would it be okay to keep it a few extra weeks and use the rest, or is it better to throw it away??
Ignore anyone saying it's done at 28 days... As long as it's clear, these peps don't break down nearly as quickly as certain people claim. And if you actually buy into that nonsense, message me — I'll cover shipping so you can send those old "junk" peps my way... 🙂
A Tiktok influencer says Reta lasts 90 days.

I haven't given it a shot yet, but once I do, I'll come back with an update.
Right now I'm on day 120, and the effects are still as strong as ever. I paused for 1 month once I hit 60 days, but the product itself hasn't changed.
 
Back
Top