How long before adding a new compound to your stack?

Sundaycandy

Explorer
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Just for context, I've only been on Reta for a few weeks now, and I'm still titrating upward toward the dose I intend to stay at. So far it's been fairly smooth — roughly 6lbs down, nothing major beyond some GI discomfort on day 1, and I'm ALMOST happy with how much faster I'm getting full. I figure I've got another 0.5-1mg to tack onto my weekly dose before I'm satisfied.

That said, the more I explore peptides, the more a few non-GLP options have caught my eye (GHK-Cu, MOTS-c, MT-2). From what I gather, the consensus seems to be that you ought to space things out before stacking something new, so you can tell how each one affects you on its own — and that timeline varies from person to person. Still, I'm curious whether anyone here has a rough rule of thumb for how long they wait before layering in another.

My assumption is that at the very least, I should hold off until I've settled on my maintenance dose of Reta?
 
I began Reta around the middle of March, then added KLOW in mid April, and CJC/Ipa in mid May. That works out to roughly 1 month separating each addition. Since mid April I haven’t changed my Reta dose.
 
Troposphere said:

I began Reta around the middle of March, then added KLOW in mid April, and CJC/Ipa in mid May. That works out to roughly 1 month separating each addition. Since mid April I haven’t changed my Reta dose.
Appreciate it! When you add a new item, can you actually tell a difference?
 
I'd wait roughly 1 month with the Reta, since its half-life means levels keep building in your body for around 20-something days after you begin or raise a dose before stabilizing.
 
LongevitybroTX said:

I'd wait roughly 1 month with the Reta, since its half-life means levels keep building in your body for around 20-something days after you begin or raise a dose before stabilizing.
thank you for that!
 
Funny enough, I’m sitting in the exact same spot you are. I’ve just wrapped up week 5 on Reta. For personal reasons, I’m moving my dose up in small steps. I was considering adding KLOW this week, plus getting back into weight training at last. I hurt myself a few years ago, and there are other reasons I’d like to give KLOW a shot. Should I go ahead, I’ll circle back with an update.
 
When it comes to trying new things, I have zero patience. My average pause before throwing something else into the mix is roughly 300 seconds. Right now it's sitting at 295 seconds.
 
Back
Top