How Large Are NAD+ Vials That Hold 10ml?

Gwynhwyfar

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
BY
I have run quite a few prints on my 3-D-Printer trying to make a holder for the NAD+ 1000mg Vials, but each one comes out too small once I pick the 10ml Vials. Is it possible that the 10ml Vials are not the NAD+ Vials? In my experience they always end up 1 mm larger than the storage cases can fit. If anyone has a good case for these Vials, I would appreciate learning where to buy one. I use a bambulab and rely on makerworld quite a bit. Measuring them is not simple, and when I adjust the size in bambustudio, the result after printing is 1mm too small. Now I have plenty of storage for the small 3ml vials 😵 😒
 
Honestly, editing existing models inside a slicer is the wrong tool for that — you want proper CAD software.
 
Back
Top