My main concern is the parties that influence whether the product remains sterile.
I realize that sterility can be compromised by anyone in the chain. Still, I assume certain stages demand serious sterile infrastructure. The producer is clearly the most significant. Next come those who fill the powder into vials. Both of those operations would need strict clean room environments and procedures. Other stages might exist as well.
Once the product is inside vials, you would expect the rest to be simply intermediaries at different tiers of distribution.
Can anyone shed light on this? Perhaps Group Promotion Vendors, who are familiar with the supply chain in China?
I realize that sterility can be compromised by anyone in the chain. Still, I assume certain stages demand serious sterile infrastructure. The producer is clearly the most significant. Next come those who fill the powder into vials. Both of those operations would need strict clean room environments and procedures. Other stages might exist as well.
Once the product is inside vials, you would expect the rest to be simply intermediaries at different tiers of distribution.
Can anyone shed light on this? Perhaps Group Promotion Vendors, who are familiar with the supply chain in China?