tendency
Explorer
Based on what I've read, the nasal spray route seems to be the favored way to take Adamax. SubQ is another option, though it's seen as less ideal. I'm curious how this matches up with actual experiences people have had.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice — can't wait to give it a go once it shows up at the end of this week. Fingers crossed it helps lift my catecholamine/dopamine systems, which I'm hoping will support me with depression and ADD. Appreciate the details.Chili777 said:
Because of the Adamantine chain, Adamax can get through the BBB whether taken SQ or IN. Pep-pedia's guidance is SQ, and it doesn't list an IN protocol at all, even though I'm aware a few RSs go that route. I've got some on hand and my plan is to start researching SQ. Should it turn out to be the rocket fuel people describe, I'll probably keep doing that and skip IN entirely.
Strange that they suggest nasal for semax, isn't it?Chili777 said:
Because of the Adamantine chain, Adamax can get through the BBB whether taken SQ or IN. Pep-pedia's guidance is SQ, and it doesn't list an IN protocol at all, even though I'm aware a few RSs go that route. I've got some on hand and my plan is to start researching SQ. Should it turn out to be the rocket fuel people describe, I'll probably keep doing that and skip IN entirely.
Let us know how it goes. I'm considering giving Adamax a try too.tendency said:
Nice — can't wait to give it a go once it shows up at the end of this week. Fingers crossed it helps lift my catecholamine/dopamine systems, which I'm hoping will support me with depression and ADD. Appreciate the details.Chili777 said:
Because of the Adamantine chain, Adamax can get through the BBB whether taken SQ or IN. Pep-pedia's guidance is SQ, and it doesn't list an IN protocol at all, even though I'm aware a few RSs go that route. I've got some on hand and my plan is to start researching SQ. Should it turn out to be the rocket fuel people describe, I'll probably keep doing that and skip IN entirely.
Adamax's origin story differs quite a bit from Semax's, and that may explain why studies on it are so scarce compared to Semax.lessthanhalf said:
I have doubts that peptides can reach the brain effectively through the olfactory nerve. Almost all of the studies use rodents, where the path is only about a centimeter or two. In people, that span is 10 times longer, which is an extremely long route for any molecule to travel by passive diffusion along a relatively thin nerve pathway to reach the brain. On top of that, measuring drug concentrations in the human brain is somewhat harder, since people do not usually sign up to have needles inserted into their brains for drug-level testing. A portion of intranasal medication will enter the bloodstream through the nasal passages, which receive a lot of blood flow, and presumably anything that is swallowed will be broken down by gastric enzymes.
Compared with semax, which it is derived from, adamax has been chemically altered on purpose to boost BBB penetration and extend half life. Sadly, there is essentially no scientific research on adamax.
When ranked by potency, the order goes Adamax, then NA Semax, then Semax. In practice, NA Semax is almost always encountered with the Amidate chain attached. An NA Semax lacking that chain could theoretically exist, but there would be no reason to make it, and I have yet to come across such a version. That said, it might still be available somewhere, which is why checking carefully matters. What would settle the question is the Dalton weight of each compound, since that tells you what is actually in your hands.AlexSilver said:
How does NA Semax with the Amidate chain rank there?
If the Adamax I had was actually genuine, I saw no strong reason to pick it instead of NA-Semax. The two felt about the same, and NA-Semax costs a lot less. I took NA-Semax intranasally, and for me that route beats SubQ by a wide margin.sheilarae74 said:
Let us know how it goes. I'm considering giving Adamax a try too.tendency said:
Nice — can't wait to give it a go once it shows up at the end of this week. Fingers crossed it helps lift my catecholamine/dopamine systems, which I'm hoping will support me with depression and ADD. Appreciate the details.Chili777 said:
Because of the Adamantine chain, Adamax can get through the BBB whether taken SQ or IN. Pep-pedia's guidance is SQ, and it doesn't list an IN protocol at all, even though I'm aware a few RSs go that route. I've got some on hand and my plan is to start researching SQ. Should it turn out to be the rocket fuel people describe, I'll probably keep doing that and skip IN entirely.
My experience lines up with what @tendency described. To me it “feels” a bit more energizing and gives a greater focus boost compared to NA Semax and Amidate. That said, the pricing is the real issue: for what 3 Adamax singles cost, I can get a whole kit of NA Semax.tendency said:
If the Adamax I had was actually genuine, I saw no strong reason to pick it instead of NA-Semax. The two felt about the same, and NA-Semax costs a lot less. I took NA-Semax intranasally, and for me that route beats SubQ by a wide margin.sheilarae74 said:
Let us know how it goes. I'm considering giving Adamax a try too.tendency said:
Nice — can't wait to give it a go once it shows up at the end of this week. Fingers crossed it helps lift my catecholamine/dopamine systems, which I'm hoping will support me with depression and ADD. Appreciate the details.Chili777 said:
Because of the Adamantine chain, Adamax can get through the BBB whether taken SQ or IN. Pep-pedia's guidance is SQ, and it doesn't list an IN protocol at all, even though I'm aware a few RSs go that route. I've got some on hand and my plan is to start researching SQ. Should it turn out to be the rocket fuel people describe, I'll probably keep doing that and skip IN entirely.