How do you keep things straight when running multiple peptides?

ottozStrategy

Explorer
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
virginia/ashburn
Lately I've been digging into various peptides and blends, and it's obvious how quickly things could get muddled about which one is responsible for what once you're stacking more than a single compound.

That gets even trickier whenever something shifts, since it's hard to pin down whether the new addition is the cause or if it's simply the mix as a whole.

Is your approach to introduce them one by one so each can be evaluated on its own, or is that not something you worry about?
 
Right now my stack is just Tirz and KPV. Since the very first day I've relied a lot on the notes field in Shotsy to log my Tirz dosing — I write down things like when I switch to a new vial, the amount of BAC I mixed in, and how the dose affected me (or didn't). On Apple, Shotsy includes a custom med option that lets you enter whatever you like, but those of us on Android can't do that yet.
 
spanky2026 said:

Right now my stack is just Tirz and KPV. Since the very first day I've relied a lot on the notes field in Shotsy to log my Tirz dosing — I write down things like when I switch to a new vial, the amount of BAC I mixed in, and how the dose affected me (or didn't). On Apple, Shotsy includes a custom med option that lets you enter whatever you like, but those of us on Android can't do that yet.
Appreciate it! I'll check that out. Honestly, I've done a poor job of tracking this kind of thing on my own. Might as well build the habit now, before I reach the point of not remembering what I switched or when.
 
When I add a new peptide to my stack, I aim to leave a week or two in between, though that window isn't truly long enough to figure out what each one is contributing. The real reason for the gap is to let the half lives even out (a lot of what I use has half lives measured in minutes/hours)—patience isn't my strong suit!

My usual method of judging them is checking whether the effects I want show up: no appetite? That's the Tirz doing its thing. Absolutely zero appetite? Then the elora is pulling its weight. Complexion glowing? Credit to GHK-Cu! Staying level when things get stressful? That one's Selank!

Ipamorelin is also in the mix, and honestly I have no idea what it's doing, if anything. But it's already here, it's reconned, nothing bad has come of it, so why not?
 
Slow and steady is my approach. Anything new gets a 1-3 month trial, and during that window nothing else changes. My vitamins and supplements stay as they are. For the most part, I keep my dietary choices steady too.
 
You've got the option of viewing a blend as one compound and evaluating it on those terms, and that works fine....on the other hand, plenty of people go out and get each compound separately, run them individually for a week or several weeks apiece, the way it was described above....watch how each one behaves, and afterward stack them in whatever combination you like....Really, the choice is yours, and the methodology is something you define for yourself...pretty cool, huh?....
 
Back
Top