How do you drag yourself back to the gym after a break?

skaylife said:

European said:

Getting me into the gym took an ex breaking up with me... Toxic, but effective...
My wife is getting dumped, then! Great idea. Some toxication could do my belly fat a world of good 🤣 🤣
Then SHE would be the one in the gym 🤣
 
European said:

skaylife said:

European said:

Getting me into the gym took an ex breaking up with me... Toxic, but effective...
My wife is getting dumped, then! Great idea. Some toxication could do my belly fat a world of good 🤣 🤣
Then SHE would be the one in the gym 🤣
Not her. ME, I hope!🤣 Just kidding. Core work takes about an hour daily for me, plus weights 🤣
 
Honestly, my workouts come first thing — start between 4:30 and 5:30am, depending on how long the workout or run runs. It has to come first. I am a work-aholic, and no other arrangement would leave me the time or the energy to get it done. Prioritising my health this way means I usually arrive at work in a bit of a haze and usually sore.

Home workouts are part of it too; Caroline Girvan is amazing. Dig In is what I am on currently, but the talking is incessant, intrusive and preachy. I can put my head down and get through it, but I do not enjoy it. Runs are my jam right now.

Losing motivation is super easy when everything is not together (diet especially) and the gains stop ... you are purely grinding the suck.
 
Back
Top