I've been running Reta for about 6 months now, down 70lbs, and I'm basically sitting at my goal. The hard part turned out to be figuring out how to eat like a regular human again. My birthday lands next weekend and we've got tickets to the beer and food festival we hit every year — dozens of vendors, all sorts of food and drink, and it has always been a highlight for me. This time I'm actually anxious about it. I've kept a tight diet for months, alcohol has been almost nonexistent, and I've gotten weirdly rigid about food. Part of me would rather skip the whole thing because I keep running calorie math and dreading the scale, and I really don't want to become that person. I want to enjoy myself, eat and drink, and not fixate like someone with a problem. A couple pounds isn't permanent — I can just reset the following week. I keep repeating that to myself, but it bothers me how much convincing it takes just to let myself have fun. So, anyone else out there driving themselves nuts, or heading toward a full-blown eating disorder?