How did you end up here?

spanky2026 said:

Yeah, Reddit — total dumpster fire, but I still check it daily for updates. I like to keep up with FDA news and compounding developments, since they might signal where grey is headed.
Fine, I searched for it, and now I regret doing so. Go on.
 
I came across a medical journal piece discussing inflammation and how a compound with the molecular structure C225-H348-N48-O68 might reduce it — that compound is Tirz (back then I had no clue what tirz was). Ozempic was on my radar, but I assumed it was prescription-only and meant specifically for obese people. Mostly, the bad propaganda floating around online made me uneasy about it.

So I googled Tirz and learned it was a GLP1, similar to Ozempic, but now I was curious to try it because I had stubborn perimenopause weight to lose. Down the rabbit hole I went, finding Janoshik and then discovering reta and other peps. I tried to work out who the vendors were from their public tests, but no luck. I asked Grok, and it handed me a list of overpriced US vendors — that became my 1st purchase. Some time later, I stumbled on a thread in a health blog that mentioned Nexaph (my 2nd purchase). After that, I googled more for anecdotals, which took me to reddit, and sure enough, I got a lead to this place. Long road for me, but I am here🙂
 
I stumbled upon this place after seeing a back-and-forth on X/Twitter between 2 guys on Reta, where 1 was pointing the other toward this site. That tweet is still saved in my bookmarks, and I intend to slide into his DMs over there to thank him for unintentionally steering me this way. Thanks to him, I've dropped 9 kilos and have over 18months of reta sitting in the freezer 💪🏻 I need 50 months more!
 
What first put me on this path was the Ro ad featuring Serena Williams. That's what led me to start with a telehealth service and tirzepatide. Ro itself wasn't what I went with, though it pushed me to hunt for a provider without a membership charge. This happened exactly when compounding was feared to be on the verge of being shut down, so I began exploring whether non-compounding alternatives existed or what choices I had. Most likely a reddit post pointed me toward this forum, and that's where Reta and all the rest came onto my radar. These days I'm covered for several years, even if everything collapsed tomorrow. I've still got a huge amount of Tirz from several telehealths to work through before I even touch my frozen GLP-1 supply.
 
While I was still working through my first supply of Reta, the results had me pretty happy, and I wanted to keep things going. So I began exploring my choices, yet nearly every route I found looked either shady or way too costly. That's when I stumbled onto Reddit's peptide community — and like others have said, it's a cesspool — but one kind person shared the site's address, so here I am.
 
juanmecha said:

I'll start. While I was watching a YouTube video, I stumbled upon Janoshik. After that, I checked them out on similarweb.com, a site that's sort of used for SEO. One part of it lists the top referring websites, the ones linking to janoshik.com the most. GLP1Chat.com comes in at number two. Meso Rx takes number one. And that's how I found my way here.

I'm curious how everyone else discovered this great place 🙂
My Mounjaro came from Mexico. When friends in the U.S mentioned they were getting a "generic tirzepatide" through an online outfit named Brillo, I asked what generic even exists? lol, and down the rabbit hole I went. Since I figured there's always someobody who knows somebody who knows something about it lol, I tracked down a few local resellers, though I could tell they weren't the plug/connect. Reddit and Youtube were next 😆 eventually someone pointed me to STG and glpforum. That's what opened up the next level of research haha
 
I mentioned to a coworker that ozempic was out of my price range, and he brought up some wild new Chinese ozempic he had been using, bada boom bada bing now I'm a pincushion that has lost 50 pounds.
 
Back
Top