How did you end up here?

juanmecha

Explorer
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
I'll start. While I was watching a YouTube video, I stumbled upon Janoshik. After that, I checked them out on similarweb.com, a site that's sort of used for SEO. One part of it lists the top referring websites, the ones linking to janoshik.com the most. GLP1Chat.com comes in at number two. Meso Rx takes number one. And that's how I found my way here.

I'm curious how everyone else discovered this great place 🙂
 
On reddit, I wanted a supplier of compound that could give me more than 1 month's dose, and I came across a discussion about a spreadsheet listing every "gray" vendor.

I arrived here and located it, but then I understood I needed something to tide me over, so I picked up a vial of compound and stayed lurking here for several months.

In fact, before creating an account, I placed an order for gray based on details I discovered here.
 
Reddit. 95% of it is crap, but once in a while someone shares a real gem of information. Finding one just means doing a whole lot of reading.
 
Throttle883 said:

Reddit… sadly. Still, I'm glad to be part of this. Simply reading has taught me a great deal.

The moderation here is excellent—credit to the mods. Same here: stumbling onto this community made my learning process much faster.
 
My journey began with a doctor who sold me compounded medication for a high price, then I moved to an online compounder, and later a single-vial seller (I never reconstituted the 3 vials I bought from them)......a post on a different niche interest site I visit often mentioned GLP1Chat, which is how I found this place....I knew about gray from the start of my GLP journey, but I also realized it was a steep learning curve (if I even chose to go that route) and GLP1Chat addressed all my questions and concerns... 👍
 
I was on Google looking up "glp grey market" because I wanted to learn more about the grey market. This forum showed up among the results, and it's been a wild journey from that point on
 
My mom had been watching a lot of tic toc, and she mentioned there might be a cheaper option than compound. So I typed “grey market glp” into google. Paying for compound beyond a single month wasn't something I could manage.

The exact site I landed on from that search slips my mind, but it pointed me toward a drop shipper who now operates under the name nobledragons. I ordered from him across a few months. Then I believe GLP1Chat showed up as the first result in that same google search lol. Eventually I clicked it, set up my account, and discovered this wonderful place that I WISH I had come across first. My reaction was like damn, it’s a vendor blitzkrieg in here! And the info from the member here is really great. ❤️
 
FartfulCodger said:

Reddit. 95% of it is crap, but once in a while someone shares a real gem of information. Finding one just means doing a whole lot of reading.

Right. Reddit was my initial stop, though sifting through it proved exhausting. Everything is just progress pictures. Fine, reta helped you shed a bunch of pounds...can we talk about the real reason we've gathered...to borrow a phrase from our mates down under, nobody came here to @#$% spiders.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Reddit. 95% of it is crap, but once in a while someone shares a real gem of information. Finding one just means doing a whole lot of reading.
That's incredibly kind of you.
 
For 1 year, my mom used grey market peptides that a friend supplied. Once she came clean to us about it, I began searching and found my way to STG. A person on that site brought up this place, so now I'm here.
 
A relative of mine was the reason I got involved. They were charged 110 for a vial of 10mg reta by someone. That pushed me to start looking into things, initially on reddit, and eventually that led me to this place.
 
At the time the government declared the shortage finished, I was already using compounded semaglutide via WW online, and WW told me they were no longer allowed to sell me sema.

I figured plenty of other people were on compounded GLPs too, and big pharma prices would be out of reach for most of them, so surely a different route existed that people would find. My search began with Googling how folks were currently obtaining their GLPs.

A number of sites turned up offering them "for research purposes only", typically around $100 per vial of sema. Then I stumbled on one of those scare-piece articles featuring an interview with a gray user, who said each dose ran them only a few dollars. That was the moment I realized a far cheaper route existed, though the article never said "gray", and the gray market was something I had never heard of before.

I kept digging, and on Reddit a handful of people just left comments saying "gray" or "gray market". So I looked into it, and in one of those Reddit mentions I saw GLP1Chat brought up. I filed it away but kept searching. Eventually I was ready to quit, decided this would be the final spot I checked, and the rest is history.

That is also how my username came about. After all that time hunting around, I was frustrated, and at 2 a.m. I just typed in the first thing that popped into my head.
 
Back
Top