Figis1badcat
Explorer
I get what you mean.MeedzMoar said:
I don't have faith in anybody, lol.
Not long after I'd talked over rx retail with my PCP, I was chatting with someone I know.
When I brought it up with her, she passed along the number for her CN contact. I hung around in that WA group for a while. Came across this place. Came across additional groups. Checked out a few YT vids. Posed questions. Then more questions. Read further. More questions. Read further. Dug through these forums. Read further. Asked more. Once my first order showed up I panicked. All the stuff I'd gone through I couldn't bring back to mind. Needed YT to figure out how to recon. Whenever something comes up I keep posing questions and digging through these forums. I came across other resources. People steered me.
Best single resource I was offered? Calc dot injection shop dot com
Understanding dosage and vial strength had me totally stuck. That calculator laid it out for me in a way that clicked completely. It also has custom mass which is great for over/under product.
Best direction given to me: Use the highest mass number to calculate dosage units. It's the safest way to go to ensure you're not overdosing. I'd rather under dose a smidge than over.
Welcome!
Edited for typo and clarity.
That calculator is unbeatable. It's super simple to operate.