retarequired
Explorer
Like the title says.
Sadly, the country I live in doesn't make buying filters, pens and (pen) vials easy. What's on offer is always non sterile, not really what I need, or crazy expensive. From what I can tell, China is the only place this stuff is realistically available to me. Ordering from there isn't a problem at all, but I do filter. So far it's been a case of simply hoping for the best with what I buy. Does anyone have experience or knowledge here? Or, failing that, someone in the EU with a recommendation for a more trustworthy supplier of sterile supplies? Thanks in advance!
Sadly, the country I live in doesn't make buying filters, pens and (pen) vials easy. What's on offer is always non sterile, not really what I need, or crazy expensive. From what I can tell, China is the only place this stuff is realistically available to me. Ordering from there isn't a problem at all, but I do filter. So far it's been a case of simply hoping for the best with what I buy. Does anyone have experience or knowledge here? Or, failing that, someone in the EU with a recommendation for a more trustworthy supplier of sterile supplies? Thanks in advance!