How can I verify my stack is safe?

DjJoshua

Explorer
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Hey everyone,

I'm putting together a longevity/anti-aging protocol and I want to be sure I'm not taking unnecessary risks. My plan is to list out every single thing I use—prescribed meds, over-the-counter tablets, vitamins and supplements, plus peptides (GHK-Cu, Epitalon, MOTS-c, and others as I introduce them).

To start with: what's the smartest approach to review my whole regimen for possible counter effects, interactions, synergies, or warning signs—particularly once peptides are in the picture, given they aren't exactly mainstream yet? Is it enough to just feed the entire list into an AI such as Grok/Claude/ChatGPT and request an analysis, or is there a more dependable place online where I can enter all my pills, supps, and peptides and get reactions and warnings as I keep testing new peptides?

What tools, sites, apps, or databases do you personally rely on for this? (I'm aware of things like Drugs.com, WebMD interaction checker, etc., but I doubt they're well equipped for research peptides.)

Thanks in advance—just trying to steer clear of any stupid errors!
 
Even though I'm not a fan of using ai for this kind of thing, it could still point you toward items worth looking into more. You'd need to word your prompts carefully so that it leans toward highlighting negative effects.

That said, I'm not aware of any retail-style pharmacological database where you could plug in a large number of compounds. Do you happen to know any pharmacists?
 
yrrdead said:

Even though I'm not a fan of using ai for this kind of thing, it could still point you toward items worth looking into more. You'd need to word your prompts carefully so that it leans toward highlighting negative effects.

That said, I'm not aware of any retail-style pharmacological database where you could plug in a large number of compounds. Do you happen to know any pharmacists?
I appreciate the suggestion. I'm simply after any insight available, taken with a grain of salt. The reason I started this: out of curiosity, I entered every vitamin (mine and my Wife's) plus any medication I take / when I take it and dosage etc, and discovered some noteworthy interactions.
 
Thinking about what could show up if I listed the roughly 30 vitamins, supplements, peptides and prescriptions I take and inject every day makes me shudder!!

Really, mainstream pharma does flag certain interactions that are widely known. My wife’s thyroid medication definitely comes with plenty. Take zinc and magnesium, for instance: she has to use them at night, separate from her thyroid meds.

My thought is that AI could be the very first thing to try. If anyone comes across useful links, I’d really like to see them!
 
latviantower said:

Thinking about what could show up if I listed the roughly 30 vitamins, supplements, peptides and prescriptions I take and inject every day makes me shudder!!

Really, mainstream pharma does flag certain interactions that are widely known. My wife’s thyroid medication definitely comes with plenty. Take zinc and magnesium, for instance: she has to use them at night, separate from her thyroid meds.

My thought is that AI could be the very first thing to try. If anyone comes across useful links, I’d really like to see them!
Yeah! I had stuff in my routine where I figured higher amounts had to mean better results. I thought, my body will simply flush those vitamins right out. lol .
 
Back
Top