How are you all labeling your Peptides for storage in your Hydrapeaks?

HouseCat said:

Flash-BCR said:

woundcarping said:

oldrunnerguy said:

woundcarping said:

oldrunnerguy said:

woundcarping said:

PAPoots said:

woundcarping said:

There's also a side label showing what's inside, the manufacturing date, and the batch code.

View attachment 10989
One more container and the set would be complete. I'm jealous. My approach: every vial gets a label, goes back into its original container, and those containers sit inside a tupperware in the freezer. Definitely not as impressive as what you've got going on.

I own 3 hydropeaks, each capable of holding 48 vials, but I soon said screw it. Given how little I have, the work and cost involved aren't worth the small benefit.

Leaving them inside the plastic containers they arrived in saves a ton of hassle. The ones I'm currently using will stay in the hydros, while everything else goes into its labeled holders, then into sealed Mylar bags with desiccant, then a cooler, then the freezer.

View attachment 10990
I'm a fan of the Hydrapeaks because they're insulated, so my peps aren't exposed to the temperature fluctuations in my no-frost freezer. A few of mine are also wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, which insulates them just as well. After that, I toss a few silica packets into the Hydrapeak and that's it. The bubble-wrapped peps get put in a freezer bag along with several silica packs. My 4-5 year supply is safe.

Hydropeaks work well, but scaling them up is a problem.

When it comes to thermal performance at scale, they can't match a cooler that has thermal mass placed inside a deep freeze that also contains thermal mass.

To do that, I'd have to spend roughly another $1k on hydropeaks and inserts, then put labels on both the top and side of an absurd number of vials… too much work for too little gain when it comes to long-term storage.
Let me see if I've got this right. You put your peps in a fairly small cooler, and that cooler goes into the freezer? If that's the setup you're describing, I'm actually a fan of it.

That's essentially right—a cooler goes into the freezer. How large the cooler is depends on how much you're keeping, but yes, that's the concept. Extra credit if it's a sealed model built to hold ice for days, such as a Yeti.
What sort of volume are we talking about here?...

I've been gradually building out my long-term storage setup, and in another week or two I'll be ready to flip the switch (I've still got 5 straggler pep shipments on the way). I picked up a 2 cu ft 'chest freezer' that fits 3+ Pelican style sealed water proof cases comfortably, each holding 20 kits. Since the freezer isn't 'frost free', the temperature stays constant. My preference is the chest style freezer (top access door) because when you need to grab something periodically, the cold air stays put instead of rolling out the way it does when a front loading freezer door opens. The freezer is rated to go down -22c, which sits just inside what research labs recommend for long term pep storage.

The bulk storage GLP case goes on the bottom. Tirz and Reta only in that one. I probably won't need to touch it for a few years...Above that, a long term storage case with a mix of GLP and non-GLP peps...Then a 3rd case on top of those holding 'working kits' that I'll pull from once or twice a year...Everything else lives in 'vial' cases, either in the bottom drawer of the refrigerator or in a desk drawer for everyday access...

I'm nearly at my goal of never having to reorder peps again, unless something new and shiny shows up down the road... 👍
Which kind of freezer is that, Flash? That's pretty neat! And stay on the lookout...it's coming out shortly:

View attachment 10991
Picked this up on Amazon...got it while Prime Days were running, so the price was lower then...I've been so focused on grabbing, tagging, and loading the cases with peps that I still haven't turned it on...but that'll change soon. 2 weeks tops...


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNSFK6PJ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
 
finesse said:

jpru2001 said:

When my kits arrive, each vial gets a label from the Niimbot D110, which costs $15 on amazon.
Appreciate it. Placed my order just now.
Yeah dude - I came across it on this same site too. Kinda wild what 15 dollars can buy nowadays lol. (barely any gas)
 
For my setup, a NIIMBOT handles the printing. I use round stickers on the lids and rectangular ones along the sides.

Sides get labeled at reconstitution time. Each side label shows the peptide, the mg amount, the reconstitution date, and my current dose.

Tops are labeled as soon as they arrive.

I have 4 Hydrapeaks right now and I'm not buying any more. To handle the overflow, I picked up a small box where newer peptides stay in their original containers until a Hydrapeak has space.
 
Because of this thread, I've got a few Hydrapeaks, some fancy insides, and a $9.99 Amazon NIIMBOT D110 headed my way. You all are great at draining my wallet. Thanks.
 
e114f241216140dcb31c83a563730af56cd6b73a3b1bd533ed7719047aea4ab9.webp


Nearly every time I come to this forum, I end up purchasing something related to peptides.
 
Seasonal1 said:

Because of this thread, I've got a few Hydrapeaks, some fancy insides, and a $9.99 Amazon NIIMBOT D110 headed my way. You all are great at draining my wallet. Thanks.
Seasonal, you'll get there — ever since I found this place, my bank account has taken a beating. Still, I've accumulated a ton of stuff! And there's even more coming! ALL THE STUFF!!! If you're curious about what's down the road, this thread is worth a look…




I don't need it, but I want it: peptide edition



This week I picked up 500mg of reta, 600mg of KPV, and 800mg of ghkcu...the price was too good to pass up. At a max reta dose, that would last me more than a year. I'm currently at 2mg and about 25lbs from my goal. Reta is something I'll stay on indefinitely, though I may never need to go past 2mg. If that holds, I've got around 6...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Seasonal1 said:

Because of this thread, I've got a few Hydrapeaks, some fancy insides, and a $9.99 Amazon NIIMBOT D110 headed my way. You all are great at draining my wallet. Thanks.
I did the same thing—placed an order for a niimbot yesterday evening, plus some additional round white labels straight from the company's site.
 
If the cash is already going out anyway, may as well grab the quality option 😂 the niimbot m2 changes everything. After this community talked me into buying one, I've been slapping labels on everything...it began with my peptide vials and before I knew it, my fridge, cabinets, and kitchen were covered too hahaha.
 
Spork said:

I've put labels on both the tops and the sides. Since my tirz and reta came with caps of the same color, I wasn't about to risk any mix-ups.

When it comes to the round cap labels, I likely go into more detail than most people do.
Wow, that's a ton of details to fit on a cap label. Right now I'm just trying to work out how to make my D11 print R20 onto the cap labels. I've got an M2 arriving tomorrow, so that'll be yet another thing I need to sort out.
 
Back
Top