PAPoots said:
Such1943 said:
On the label I just write the basics. The peptide, the BAC volume I add, and the mg-to-units conversion are already known to me. The only math left is figuring out how many units and mg I'm taking at the moment.
Reta 60
3ml BAC
1mg = 5 Units
I'm in the same boat. The one thing I'd love is for my wife to keep track of her dose in mgs rather than units, so that nothing gets thrown off if a different recon happens because the vial contents changed. She used to be on a smaller dose than me, and when new kits came in she went from RT30 at 6mg up to 8mg, while I was already on RT40 at 8 mg. That meant each of us got 5 doses out of a vial before she stepped up to 8. All because of the recon.... Now and then she'd need to draw her 6mg/60 units, then pull the extra 2 mg from my vial, which was reconned at 4mg per 10 units.
Once the kits I have run out, I'm eager to move to rt60 and stay on that for the long haul. I'll plug it into pepcalc to see whether I can recon it so her numbers stay the same. Still, the takeaway for everyone is to know your mgs and not depend on units.
No need to double-check my math, I'm recalling this off the top of my head. The reasoning ought to hold up.