Hospira Bac 28 Days Later

HereKittyKitty said:

woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

Never mind, I'll let it go. Appreciate it.

Captain Buzzkill shows up once more. When I first got going, I had hoped to be a fan of vial spikes, yet the information I came across regarding their use in my situations left me unimpressed, so the enthusiasm gradually faded.
Yep, I grabbed some. Don't really like it. My injections are at 5am. It's just too much trouble.

These are designed mostly for situations where large amounts are used, and that generally shortens how long the vial stays usable once opened.

For me, they solve an issue I don’t face, while introducing a risk I wouldn’t have had otherwise.
 
Several testing servers and communities have run tests on BAC, and in most cases, it remained good for 90 to 120 days or longer once opened and used.
 
BNLFL said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

I keep mine in a dark cabinet out in the garage.
I hope it stays away from the usual garage items 😁 I'm not sure what to do, but leaning toward keeping it in the kitchen cabinet, covered with tin foil... though I'm still quite hesitant. I spent about €50 on 2 vials, so I want to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as I can.
Wait, seriously? A lawnmower, gasoline, a vehicle, plenty of spray paint, lubricant aerosols, and chemical sprays sitting in a pump-up sprayer meant for weeds and bugs.

View attachment 11087
The cat seems to think today is incredibly exciting for him or her.
 
FamousGoodkitty said:

BNLFL said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

I keep mine in a dark cabinet out in the garage.
I hope it stays away from the usual garage items 😁 I'm not sure what to do, but leaning toward keeping it in the kitchen cabinet, covered with tin foil... though I'm still quite hesitant. I spent about €50 on 2 vials, so I want to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as I can.
Wait, seriously? A lawnmower, gasoline, a vehicle, plenty of spray paint, lubricant aerosols, and chemical sprays sitting in a pump-up sprayer meant for weeds and bugs.

View attachment 11087
The cat seems to think today is incredibly exciting for him or her.
Without question, the owner is going to end up with some injuries.
 
Back
Top