Hospira Bac 28 Days Later

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

I keep mine in a dark cabinet out in the garage.
I hope it stays away from the usual garage items 😁 I'm not sure what to do, but leaning toward keeping it in the kitchen cabinet, covered with tin foil... though I'm still quite hesitant. I spent about €50 on 2 vials, so I want to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as I can.
Wait, seriously? A lawnmower, gasoline, a vehicle, plenty of spray paint, lubricant aerosols, and chemical sprays sitting in a pump-up sprayer meant for weeds and bugs.

View attachment 11087
Thank goodness there's no garage at my place. Every one of those items ends up in the shed...except that spiders and other bugs have made it their home, so I need to keep my guard up 😆
Giving peptides to spiders is a bad idea—after one taste, they'll drain your supply dry.
 
Ticks said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

I keep mine in a dark cabinet out in the garage.
I hope it stays away from the usual garage items 😁 I'm not sure what to do, but leaning toward keeping it in the kitchen cabinet, covered with tin foil... though I'm still quite hesitant. I spent about €50 on 2 vials, so I want to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as I can.
Wait, seriously? A lawnmower, gasoline, a vehicle, plenty of spray paint, lubricant aerosols, and chemical sprays sitting in a pump-up sprayer meant for weeds and bugs.

View attachment 11087
Thank goodness there's no garage at my place. Every one of those items ends up in the shed...except that spiders and other bugs have made it their home, so I need to keep my guard up 😆
Giving peptides to spiders is a bad idea—after one taste, they'll drain your supply dry.
Still, those spiders would end up slim and good-looking!
 
ultima thule said:

What's the bottom line here, everyone? Should a punctured Hospira vial be stored in the fridge, or is room temperature fine? From what I can tell, views are split 50/50, but what does your own experience actually show?
You could follow the manufacturer's instructions: store at room temperature and throw it out once 28 days pass.

Or stick it in the refrigerator and stretch it past 90 days, breaking-bad style. (you know this is the way...)

On the other hand, maybe this is a signal that your approach is off. The problem is you aren't adding enough BAC water. So raise your peptide intake until it lines up with whatever water interval you want. GHK-Cu, TB500, BPC-157, Cagrilintide, Retatrutide, Tirzepatide. Hydrapeak! Storage trays! Buy another pen! Buy them in lots of 10! Needles! Alcohol swabs! More vials! Autoclave! UV Sterilizer! Downdraft hood! GAAAH!!!
 
I keep my opened Hospira in a 3-D printed holder made for a single bottle, stored in the fridge, and use it past 60 days with no problems. Given how difficult it is to get these days and how stable the compound is, I have not run into any issues.

My preference is to use Hospira that has been kept sealed and stored correctly for 60 days rather than bac from a new vendor or Amazon.
 
I stretch mine as far as 90 days too, though usually the supply is gone in 60 days or fewer. Between my husband and me, we go through a fair number of peps, so it gets used up.
 
Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans
Store it away from light and follow rigorous aseptic practice. As long as there’s no cloudiness, it’s still good.
 
FlowerFairy said:

PepDino said:

Alright, what's the shelf life of BAC water if it's never opened or pierced?
A vial that was 14 years old was tested and still came back fine.
That's quite something. Can the data be accessed by the public or is it shared somewhere? Where would I be able to locate it?
 
V6R3W said:

FlowerFairy said:

PepDino said:

Alright, what's the shelf life of BAC water if it's never opened or pierced?
A vial that was 14 years old was tested and still came back fine.
That's quite something. Can the data be accessed by the public or is it shared somewhere? Where would I be able to locate it?
Peppy’s has it. If you’re a member there, you could get it. A lengthy thread took place, and unopened expired vials were what they requested. When I went through that thread, that was the oldest one.
 
deluge said:

Ticks said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

ultima thule said:

BNLFL said:

I keep mine in a dark cabinet out in the garage.
I hope it stays away from the usual garage items 😁 I'm not sure what to do, but leaning toward keeping it in the kitchen cabinet, covered with tin foil... though I'm still quite hesitant. I spent about €50 on 2 vials, so I want to keep it in the best possible shape for as long as I can.
Wait, seriously? A lawnmower, gasoline, a vehicle, plenty of spray paint, lubricant aerosols, and chemical sprays sitting in a pump-up sprayer meant for weeds and bugs.

View attachment 11087
Thank goodness there's no garage at my place. Every one of those items ends up in the shed...except that spiders and other bugs have made it their home, so I need to keep my guard up 😆
Giving peptides to spiders is a bad idea—after one taste, they'll drain your supply dry.
Still, those spiders would end up slim and good-looking!
Archnipetides, also known as the Octuple Agonists. 🕷️🕸️
 
V6R3W said:

STG ran tests measuring BA levels as time passed. I can't find the chart right now, but the short version: it held steady through 90 days once it had been punctured the first time.
To support the statement I made here, I located it.

02053329d12d693642a1de707dc5e3eb58a681f2eeee3c1f6933fffcc858dd2a.webp
 
Estarossa19 said:

I've had my vial going since February. From what I remember seeing somewhere, that 28 day guideline applies to hospitals because their vials get pierced over and over. There's no way something I stumbled across randomly could be inaccurate 🤓

5byfive said:

On my vial I attach a spike for access. This allows drawing from the bottle without repeatedly piercing the stopper.


https://www.undergroundsupply.shop/product/vial-spike-adapter-clave/
With the vial access spike in place, what is its maximum shelf life?
 
ultima thule said:

What's the bottom line here, everyone? Should a punctured Hospira vial be stored in the fridge, or is room temperature fine? From what I can tell, views are split 50/50, but what does your own experience actually show?
The instructions on the container indicate room-temperature storage. Do whatever suits you.
 
woundcarping said:

BNLFL said:

Never mind, I'll let it go. Appreciate it.

Captain Buzzkill shows up once more. When I first got going, I had hoped to be a fan of vial spikes, yet the information I came across regarding their use in my situations left me unimpressed, so the enthusiasm gradually faded.
Yep, I grabbed some. Don't really like it. My injections are at 5am. It's just too much trouble.
 
Is there anyone out there who has been "brave" enough to simply go with plain sterile water?
 
Back
Top