Hospira Bac 28 Days Later

Ticks

Explorer
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans
 
A lot of folks keep using it well past 30 days. The only thing to watch for is cloudiness. Once you've uploaded some pics, drop your OF link here. 😆
 
I kept using my final vial for more than 2 months, right up until nothing was left. On top of that, Hospira bac normally costs around $10-11. This is the correct forum for you. Feel free to ask questions.
 
My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
 
STG ran tests measuring BA levels as time passed. I can't find the chart right now, but the short version: it held steady through 90 days once it had been punctured the first time.
 
I've had my vial going since February. From what I remember seeing somewhere, that 28 day guideline applies to hospitals because their vials get pierced over and over. There's no way something I stumbled across randomly could be inaccurate 🤓
 
Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans

90 days is how long I hold onto mine. No problems yet.

Also, $25 per bottle is insane. Injection Shop sells them at $10/bottle. I believe they’re on backorder right now, but take a look. They sponsor a forum.
 
Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That's how it's done.
 
Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link doesn't seem to work anymore? On Safari (MacBook), it just brings up an empty browser window. If I right-click and choose "Search with Google", I end up with a Google search for the phrase "This Example"....
 
Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans
For as long as I can remember, I've run every Hospira BAC vial dry before swapping it out. The previous vial lasted nearly 7 months, and the one I'm using now has been going for roughly 4 months. They just live in a kitchen drawer. At the end of the day, it's only water. Best of luck with your research!
 
5byfive said:

On my vial I attach a spike for access. This allows drawing from the bottle without repeatedly piercing the stopper.


https://www.undergroundsupply.shop/product/vial-spike-adapter-clave/
Do you happen to have a photo showing that on the vial? I've been going back and forth on this.

Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link isn't working.

Vash_ said:

Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans

90 days is how long I hold onto mine. No problems yet.

Also, $25 per bottle is insane. Injection Shop sells them at $10/bottle. I believe they’re on backorder right now, but take a look. They sponsor a forum.
That matches my thinking.
 
deluge said:

Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link doesn't seem to work anymore? On Safari (MacBook), it just brings up an empty browser window. If I right-click and choose "Search with Google", I end up with a Google search for the phrase "This Example"....

BNLFL said:

5byfive said:

On my vial I attach a spike for access. This allows drawing from the bottle without repeatedly piercing the stopper.


https://www.undergroundsupply.shop/product/vial-spike-adapter-clave/
Do you happen to have a photo showing that on the vial? I've been going back and forth on this.

Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link isn't working.

Vash_ said:

Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans

90 days is how long I hold onto mine. No problems yet.

Also, $25 per bottle is insane. Injection Shop sells them at $10/bottle. I believe they’re on backorder right now, but take a look. They sponsor a forum.
That matches my thinking.
Give this a shot. It's simply a different thread here on this forum where I put up a picture:

Post in thread 'Has anyone used these?'

/community-link/thread/13733/
 
Dos-Dox said:

deluge said:

Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link doesn't seem to work anymore? On Safari (MacBook), it just brings up an empty browser window. If I right-click and choose "Search with Google", I end up with a Google search for the phrase "This Example"....

BNLFL said:

5byfive said:

On my vial I attach a spike for access. This allows drawing from the bottle without repeatedly piercing the stopper.


https://www.undergroundsupply.shop/product/vial-spike-adapter-clave/
Do you happen to have a photo showing that on the vial? I've been going back and forth on this.

Dos-Dox said:

My method matches what the earlier replies described. Using BAC for 90 days doesn't bother me, and I also rely on a vial spike, same as 5byfive. For storage, I keep it in a tall 3D printed BAC box, similar to what's shown in this example.

Once I'm into month 3 with a bottle, I'd likely avoid using it to reconstitute a new vial of reta, say, since one of those vials takes me a long time to finish. So when you settle on your own cutoff for how long a BAC bottle stays usable, factor in your total timeline (how many days your BAC has already been open plus how many days you'll need to go through the compound you're mixing).
That link isn't working.

Vash_ said:

Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans

90 days is how long I hold onto mine. No problems yet.

Also, $25 per bottle is insane. Injection Shop sells them at $10/bottle. I believe they’re on backorder right now, but take a look. They sponsor a forum.
That matches my thinking.
Give this a shot. It's simply a different thread here on this forum where I put up a picture:

Post in thread 'Has anyone used these?'

/community-link/thread/13733/
The spikes and covers arrived today. They aren't Curos brand. The spike is short, and its base is wide. I've come across vial cases made for the tall spike, but nothing for this short, wide version. I can't take a picture right now since I'm away from home.
 
Ticks said:

I finally went ahead and shelled out for the pricey Hospira bac, and the only size I could get was 30 ML. Over and over I've seen people say to toss it once 30 days pass. During that window I'd only get through roughly 5 ML. So did I really just spend 25$ a vial only to use 1/6 of it and bin the rest, or are you all hanging onto yours well past that? My thought was maybe moving it into new vials so it keeps longer, but I want to hear whether you actually follow that 1 month expiry. Peptide research is a costly pastime, might have to launch an onlyfans
 
Where can I find the chart that @RetCurious posted? What are the storage conditions for this BAC? Is it kept in a sealed container? The text keeps referring to air being removed for testing, which I don't quite follow. And where are the error bars?
 
I’ve thrown out the vial that I first punctured on 1/9/26, and started a fresh one. My usual rule of thumb is 90 days—though that doesn’t mean you should mix a long-lasting vial on day 89 and then hang on to the mixed vial for another 60 or however many days.

In terms of time, this vial will give me 4 R60 vials, which is enough to cover 105 days. Once I reconstitute that last R60, I’ll retire the vial. With any luck, I’ll be experimenting with some new options in the meantime.

I lost 40lb and used 60mg of BPC alongside that $10 vial of BAC—what a bargain.
 
Back
Top