Hong kong fat kat

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I think that following some backlash, they ended up rebranding a bit. As far as I know, they now operate under the name PPHK.
 
A lot of the fresh vendors flooding this forum could very well be one and the same operation. My rule is to steer clear of anyone lacking a solid history. Check out the sellers here whose discussion pages rack up thousands of views.
 
If your username contains Hong Kong, or you tend to start posting around 4ish Eastern time, you're a homopeptide variant. You flood the feed, so nobody else shows up unless people go back and load the previous page.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

If your username contains Hong Kong, or you tend to start posting around 4ish Eastern time, you're a homopeptide variant. You flood the feed, so nobody else shows up unless people go back and load the previous page.
To me, the alphabet ladies(men) are more like sales reps than real companies. Given how things actually work, that view fits better.
 
I checked the R30 sold by all of their affiliated companies, and based on the Janoshik reports they provide, every one of them comes in underfilled in the 26-27 mg range.
 
I just placed my initial purchase with them. Vendors who provide a pre packaging photo are a plus in my book. Fingers crossed it arrives next week, and I'll share an update once it does.
 
yrrdead said:

Airborne Daddy said:

If your username contains Hong Kong, or you tend to start posting around 4ish Eastern time, you're a homopeptide variant. You flood the feed, so nobody else shows up unless people go back and load the previous page.
To me, the alphabet ladies(men) are more like sales reps than real companies. Given how things actually work, that view fits better.
My perspective comes from having bought direct in a different sector, and it lines up with that. The setup looks comparable: manufacturers run their own sales teams, while a crowd of reps sell goods from a range of manufacturers. The differences in pricing are consistent with that kind of structure.
 
fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
 
Jellybelly54 said:

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
Has anyone here gotten the HGH from her? A lot of folks have been requesting test reports, and her response is always that the results are still pending.
 
fatdude said:

Jellybelly54 said:

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
Has anyone here gotten the HGH from her? A lot of folks have been requesting test reports, and her response is always that the results are still pending.
Nope, I haven't given it a shot
 
fatdude said:

Jellybelly54 said:

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
Has anyone here gotten the HGH from her? A lot of folks have been requesting test reports, and her response is always that the results are still pending.
Is there any news about the HGH they offer?
 
dancs said:

fatdude said:

Jellybelly54 said:

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
Has anyone here gotten the HGH from her? A lot of folks have been requesting test reports, and her response is always that the results are still pending.
Is there any news about the HGH they offer?
After coming across a positive test report, I went ahead and made a purchase from them. Given that my IGF1 is elevated, I'm taking it as legitimate.
 
fatdude said:

dancs said:

fatdude said:

Jellybelly54 said:

fatdude said:

Anyone here bought anything from HKFP? I'm after some feedback.
I've placed several orders through Ella. All the items I submitted for testing returned at over 99% purity, except for CJC without DAC, which showed 98.7%. They're straightforward to deal with. Nothing to complain about. Shipping took the usual amount of time. The name is different now, but the sales staff are the same. In my view, they're just like any other CN peptide vendor.
Has anyone here gotten the HGH from her? A lot of folks have been requesting test reports, and her response is always that the results are still pending.
Is there any news about the HGH they offer?
After coming across a positive test report, I went ahead and made a purchase from them. Given that my IGF1 is elevated, I'm taking it as legitimate.
Appreciate it — I'll take a look at them!
 
Back
Top