Holiday vial storage

6friedeggs

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Need advice about keeping vials while traveling on holiday.

ideally I want 3-5 slots for 3 ml vials, plus compartments for needles, wipes etc.
 
Just checking in to see what people recommend. On my last trip abroad, I packed a Molle first aid pouch, though it only held 1 peptide and took up too much room. I picked up a soft-sided case sized for 2-3 pens, but ended up passing it along to a friend. Then I swapped it for a hard case, yet I’m now at 6 pens and they don’t all fit inside!
 
On Amazon you can find insulin pen cases or organizers that hold needles, wipes, and vials. Pens work better because you only carry the amount you need and they are simpler to store. These cases also include a section for a frozen gel pack, which keeps the pens or vials cold.
 
For trips, insulin travel cases work great — they even include ice packs that TSA allows. Just freeze them ahead of time and bring them along. No one will ask about them!
 
This arrived recently — 288 vials total. I moved everything I had in the freezer into it. The upper 2 inserts are nearly at capacity. It comes with 4 inserts, each one fits 72 3ml vials.





62b52956efb283ac644e72dde520e77f92aa5f58015db3e7b038641c6bdcab5a.webp


44863e0157be7493e6eb37c7dbd7e770bb048ef69774be13dc0e6fd2c3b9f113.webp
 
Back
Top