Hola from Spain!

cabbagepatch

Explorer
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
Anyone else here based in Spain? How well have you managed when it comes to customs clearance? The customs officers in Spain are among the toughest I've ever come across!
 
Buenas! Voy a hacer un pedido a Hong Kong a ver cómo va la aduana. ¿Tú ya has probado enviar péptidos?
 
Hey everyone! Some of my relatives live in the Canary Islands, so I'm wondering if anyone can point me toward a place to get Tirzepatide. I'm open to reseller pricing rather than clinic pricing, and I just want suggestions for a trustworthy shop that won't run into customs problems.
 
Esperando que llegue el segundo pedido (y este viene 'sustancioso'), con el culo apretado hasta que pase la aduana... entre lunes y martes lo tendré en casa... ¿alguno ha tenido problemas?

¿Con mucha cantidad? ¿Poca? ¿Con líquidos?

En este caso, como era "bastante" pasta (para mí), lo pedí sin líquidos para, en mi cabeza, asegurarme un poco el tiro.
 
Hola, aquí otra recién llegada.

Contadnos qué tal os van llegando los kits.

En mi caso vivo prácticamente al lado de MC, me ha hecho bastante gracia
 
the kits are fine now, but the water retention sticks around for ages.. let's see what happens there haha
 
Back
Top