Airborne Daddy said:
Blitziod said:
Airborne Daddy said:
Slogger said:
In a different thread—pretty sure it was over in the vendor forum, in the HPT section—I came across a claim that HPT owns HKMS as well. I haven't tried HKMS myself, though I have gone through HPT. Nothing much to gripe about, except that they claim COAs exist for every product they sell, and that isn't the case.
My guess is there are 3 or 4 of them.... quite a few appeared inside 48hrs and oddly enough can use an Oregon plus Jersey warehouse just like homo...every day they flood this forum, so you need to flip back a page or 2 before you spot anybody else.
Honestly, I'd just like to hear from someone who's actually gotten good results.
I gave homo a try. The labeling was just sharpie scribbles rather than a proper big-boy label, which I wasn't thrilled about, but at least they began testing. Today I placed my 2nd order with Andy's Peptides (APS). They run tests on nearly their whole catalog every 3 to 6 months, and I also came across end user tests that line up. With Jeep we ran a batch of tests and it came back good, but then they jacked prices up roughly 30%, so it seems we praised them a bit too hard. TFC has been around for a while. WBS is established too, yet they don't test. GYC has also been here a while, but they recently failed an endotoxin. QST has been here a while as well. I wouldn't pick a company that's only 2 weeks old when there are larger veterans a page or 2 past homo and associates flooding the forum. Well, you've been here almost a year so you probably already know. If you're committed to hkms, take one for the team and report back....