smidge
Explorer
Reached my target weight as of this morning!
I began reta on the 26th of June at 183 lbs; when I stepped on the scale today (the 17th of August) it read 165 lbs. My starting dose was .5 mg, then I titrated upwards. On the 17th of July I made a stupid jump, going from 2 mg straight to 4 mg. That was a serious error - two days of brutal stomach cramps - and I won't be repeating it. Back down to 2.5 for a couple of weeks, and now I sit at 3 mg.
I also ran a short course of BPC-157 to see whether it would help with some kickboxing injuries that had been nagging me. Possibly it did? My shoulder does feel better.
There is a chance I drop further to 160 or 155. We shall see. Either way I feel excellent and I'm glad I got on the reta train.
Image unavailable
I began reta on the 26th of June at 183 lbs; when I stepped on the scale today (the 17th of August) it read 165 lbs. My starting dose was .5 mg, then I titrated upwards. On the 17th of July I made a stupid jump, going from 2 mg straight to 4 mg. That was a serious error - two days of brutal stomach cramps - and I won't be repeating it. Back down to 2.5 for a couple of weeks, and now I sit at 3 mg.
I also ran a short course of BPC-157 to see whether it would help with some kickboxing injuries that had been nagging me. Possibly it did? My shoulder does feel better.
There is a chance I drop further to 160 or 155. We shall see. Either way I feel excellent and I'm glad I got on the reta train.
Image unavailable