hazefred said:
HereKittyKitty said:
Wow, that's amazing!!!!





What was your approach? Which medication are you on, and what dosage(s)?
Is there another goal you're aiming for now (whether it involves weight or not)?
All the congrats you've sent mean a great deal to me—thank you
As far as numbers go, there isn't a fresh target I'm aiming for. What comes next is spending the winter packing on lean muscle and pushing myself toward the best shape I've ever had (though honestly, I'm already there—never in my life have I been this lean)—but because the whole process and journey have brought me so much enjoyment, what I really want is to appreciate it, find a healthy relationship with myself and my body again, and rebuild the self-esteem I used to have
RandomCrew said:
Wow, well done — that's a huge transformation over that stretch. Any plans for what you'll do to maintain?
Even while bulking, I plan to keep GLP use to a minimum, though I'll continue Reta at a low dose for insulin sensitivity and the many other advantages it offers.
Plus, it helps a little with keeping my sweet tooth in check
Seasonal1 said:
I've got 15 pounds left before I reach my goal weight, but I'm curious whether people in this community tend to drift away from the forum once they get there. Looking back at threads from 6 months ago, a lot of the folks who used to post regularly don't seem to be around anymore. What's the typical participation pattern for this forum, I wonder?
Wow, congratulations! Those last 15 pounds should come off fast, I'm sure!
Once the goal is reached, it's easy for interest to fade, so learning to love the journey rather than the destination is important. Of course, that's much easier to say than to actually do.