MountainsoftheMoon said:
Psicho said:
MountainsoftheMoon said:
Do you have a diet and training routine you stick to at the moment? Walk me through what a typical week looks like.
I do stick to a diet and work out consistently. Each morning I have Greek yogurt with blue berries, lunch is a high protein small portion, dinner is high protein too, and I might have a little snack midday like a cheese stick. I lift weights at the gym 4-5 days per week (cardio is something I still need to add). For roughly 2 weeks my weight has been stuck within 2-3 pounds. A little over a week ago I moved up to 5mg from 4.
The only side effect I've noticed is feeling cold all the time, plus I've had to buy new clothes because my old ones no longer fit

.
Water weight is up a bit, though not significantly. I'm 42, weigh 195 pounds, and have 26% body fat. I'm on TRT and HGH.
Your routine sounds quite strong already, and hitting a stall is normal whether or not GLPs are involved.
Three approaches that have helped me:
1): Step on the scale no more than once weekly, or even less often. Numbers bounce around; this is a long game, not a quick dash, and constant weigh-ins can be a pointless mental downer.
2): When tracking calories and staying in a deficit, your body adjusts, which can stall or slow fat loss. One workaround is to spread your calories unevenly. (Example: if 1800 cals is your daily target, then across 1 week include 2 days at 2200 cals and 1 day at only 1500-1600.) (this is sometimes called “cycling”)
3): I may end up as this forum’s “Fiber evangelist”, but I really can’t overstate how much it matters to get plenty of fiber in daily. That goes double when you’re on a GLP and eating lots of protein. Consider swapping part of your protein from dairy/ meat over to plant based choices. Switching rice for quinoa is a simple upgrade. (High protein high fiber). It supports regularity, and it also helps with fat loss and better overall health.
Hope this helps.