High-Priced Compounded Tirzepatide Is Way Safer Than Gray-Market Versions!

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
Every now and then the thought crosses my mind that I could switch back to compound just to grab a bargain or two, and then I'm like nahhhhhhh! 😅🤣😂
 
The amount of compound I've got stashed away is honestly ridiculous. Since changing direction, my wallet has been breathing easier. Over on the Reddit Tirz boards, the progress photos are solid, yet the atmosphere is nasty and the egos run wild. This place is way more relaxed and a lot smarter. Compound is something I will not return to.
 
BUD counts from the date it was dispensed [to the patient], not from the date it was compounded. The timing/date is accurate.

Whoever wrote that doesn't understand as much as they think they do.
 
181e868735389faa3140e31450f05cd1d0087e63d862cf553d0315eddc1757c8.gif


FVCK Compound
 
When something seems too good to be true, it usually isn't. I would never have followed that guy's path.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Every now and then the thought crosses my mind that I could switch back to compound just to grab a bargain or two, and then I'm like nahhhhhhh! 😅🤣😂
Is there any way to confirm that the compounding pharmacy was legitimate? Did he mention a specific name? With so many scammers around, my guess is it might have been a reseller pretending to be one.
 
cheaperseeker said:

BUD counts from the date it was dispensed [to the patient], not from the date it was compounded. The timing/date is accurate.

Whoever wrote that doesn't understand as much as they think they do.
As stated on an analytical lab website:

A beyond-use date, or BUD, refers to the date, or hour and date, past which a compounded preparation—whether sterile or nonsterile—must not be used, and it should be established from the date or date and time of compounding.
 
homebrew said:

cheaperseeker said:

BUD counts from the date it was dispensed [to the patient], not from the date it was compounded. The timing/date is accurate.

Whoever wrote that doesn't understand as much as they think they do.
As stated on an analytical lab website:

A beyond-use date, or BUD, refers to the date, or hour and date, past which a compounded preparation—whether sterile or nonsterile—must not be used, and it should be established from the date or date and time of compounding.

As stated on drugs.com:

"Labels on prescription bottles handed to patients by pharmacies frequently carry "beyond-use" dates. Wording like "do not use after..." or "discard after..." commonly appears alongside these dates, which many state Boards of Pharmacy mandate. Generally, these dates fall one year after the fill date."

When a pharmacy dispenses a prescription medication to a patient, that moment is what's called the Date of Fill (DOF).

ETA: Typically, compound pharmacies wait until a fill request comes in before they reconstitute (that is, "compound") the medication.
 
From what I've been through with compounded, yeah. The reason it's safer is that it's basically just about water.

Also, don't inject water, kids!
 
Back
Top