HGH Vials After Mixing: How Long Can They Be Used?

Anyone here aware of a group or supplier that runs endotoxin tests on HGH? Uther's endo results came out looking quite good:


Janoshik Analytical


Problem is, I don't have $800 lying around to meet a minimum order.

However, I just came across this from Lobster, and the results were even better:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/the-lobster-international-au-canada-and-eu-domestic-hgh-peptides-and-turkish-pharmacy.134424891/post-3718415


https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/105702-Lobster_Vanilla_150_IU_QG6CPTX7RTQL

So, if I stick with HGH rather than switching to tesa, I'll probably pick up Lobster through a budget reseller. From what I've seen, Lobster typically shows no dimer either.



These days Lobster's minimum is $800, same as Uther. That's crazy with a capital C.
 
Anyone here used HGH sourced from ERP? The listing claims it is "high quality."

If the vial holds up without degrading, my plan is to buy enough for 6 months at 2 IU per day. This forum has been a big help. Thanks a lot.
 
Omxxl said:

Anyone here used HGH sourced from ERP? The listing claims it is "high quality."

If the vial holds up without degrading, my plan is to buy enough for 6 months at 2 IU per day. This forum has been a big help. Thanks a lot.
Yes, I have. It's been fine for me to use. All of their products I've received have been solid.
 
Calm Logic said:

Anyone here aware of a group or supplier that runs endotoxin tests on HGH? Uther's endo results came out looking quite good:


Janoshik Analytical


Problem is, I don't have $800 lying around to meet a minimum order.

However, I just came across this from Lobster, and the results were even better:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/the-lobster-international-au-canada-and-eu-domestic-hgh-peptides-and-turkish-pharmacy.134424891/post-3718415


https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/105702-Lobster_Vanilla_150_IU_QG6CPTX7RTQL

So, if I stick with HGH rather than switching to tesa, I'll probably pick up Lobster through a budget reseller. From what I've seen, Lobster typically shows no dimer either.



These days Lobster's minimum is $800, same as Uther. That's crazy with a capital C.
On kits4less.com, the HGH has either 0 dimer or extremely low dimer, and COAs are available for every batch. It costs more than the Chinese option, though it isn't unreasonable. When I last looked, the minimum order was $450.
 
My whole hgh supply lives in the fridge. The starting point was 2iu, then I moved the dose upward to 4, and during a bulk I've been sitting at 6iu. It's been a fun, yet wild ride. Degradation hasn't been something I've needed to stress over so far, since a vial typically gets finished by me within 6/7 days. Nothing showed up in terms of sides until 6iu in a bulk. Water retention, along with mild cts during the first couple weeks. Since then it's just been coasting. I stepped away from Reta because I no longer wanted to cut, even though it did a tremendous job of keeping bg/fbg damn near hypo. It's been 5 weeks off it and bg is creeping up which was expected, but still not even in 90's. High 70's to mid 80's most evenings and mornings. The kits I've got run from 24iu up to 100iu. Filtering is something I do too.

Baseline igf/z : 145/0

Current : 292/1.7
 
MrBMG said:

My whole hgh supply lives in the fridge. The starting point was 2iu, then I moved the dose upward to 4, and during a bulk I've been sitting at 6iu. It's been a fun, yet wild ride. Degradation hasn't been something I've needed to stress over so far, since a vial typically gets finished by me within 6/7 days. Nothing showed up in terms of sides until 6iu in a bulk. Water retention, along with mild cts during the first couple weeks. Since then it's just been coasting. I stepped away from Reta because I no longer wanted to cut, even though it did a tremendous job of keeping bg/fbg damn near hypo. It's been 5 weeks off it and bg is creeping up which was expected, but still not even in 90's. High 70's to mid 80's most evenings and mornings. The kits I've got run from 24iu up to 100iu. Filtering is something I do too.

Baseline igf/z : 145/0

Current : 292/1.7
What was your Reta dosage? Are you dividing the H dose into morning and evening halves?
 
sfkid said:

MrBMG said:

My whole hgh supply lives in the fridge. The starting point was 2iu, then I moved the dose upward to 4, and during a bulk I've been sitting at 6iu. It's been a fun, yet wild ride. Degradation hasn't been something I've needed to stress over so far, since a vial typically gets finished by me within 6/7 days. Nothing showed up in terms of sides until 6iu in a bulk. Water retention, along with mild cts during the first couple weeks. Since then it's just been coasting. I stepped away from Reta because I no longer wanted to cut, even though it did a tremendous job of keeping bg/fbg damn near hypo. It's been 5 weeks off it and bg is creeping up which was expected, but still not even in 90's. High 70's to mid 80's most evenings and mornings. The kits I've got run from 24iu up to 100iu. Filtering is something I do too.

Baseline igf/z : 145/0

Current : 292/1.7
What was your Reta dosage? Are you dividing the H dose into morning and evening halves?
My starting dose was 2mg taken 2x/wk (2mg on M, 2mg on F). I moved up to 4mg 2x/wk, so 8mg total. The weight came off rapidly. Then the weight loss shifted into a recomp, and that shifted into a cut lol. I went from 255 to 207.

My injections have always been bolus dosed in the pm. For cutting, I do it 2 hours after the last meal, before bed. Lately, though, there are occasions when I check bg an hour after eating, and if it's under 100, I'll pin. Getting igf up is tough in a deficit, but for fat lipolysis it works great. In a surplus, my results have been excellent. For recovery, hair, skin, and nails, it's badass all around. Right now I'm holding steady at 235. I wanted to reach close to 245-250 before 2 more weeks, but I don't see that happening. While in a deficit, I was at 2000 cals. Since 1/12/26, I've been at 3500 calories.
 
MrBMG said:

sfkid said:

MrBMG said:

My whole hgh supply lives in the fridge. The starting point was 2iu, then I moved the dose upward to 4, and during a bulk I've been sitting at 6iu. It's been a fun, yet wild ride. Degradation hasn't been something I've needed to stress over so far, since a vial typically gets finished by me within 6/7 days. Nothing showed up in terms of sides until 6iu in a bulk. Water retention, along with mild cts during the first couple weeks. Since then it's just been coasting. I stepped away from Reta because I no longer wanted to cut, even though it did a tremendous job of keeping bg/fbg damn near hypo. It's been 5 weeks off it and bg is creeping up which was expected, but still not even in 90's. High 70's to mid 80's most evenings and mornings. The kits I've got run from 24iu up to 100iu. Filtering is something I do too.

Baseline igf/z : 145/0

Current : 292/1.7
What was your Reta dosage? Are you dividing the H dose into morning and evening halves?
My starting dose was 2mg taken 2x/wk (2mg on M, 2mg on F). I moved up to 4mg 2x/wk, so 8mg total. The weight came off rapidly. Then the weight loss shifted into a recomp, and that shifted into a cut lol. I went from 255 to 207.

My injections have always been bolus dosed in the pm. For cutting, I do it 2 hours after the last meal, before bed. Lately, though, there are occasions when I check bg an hour after eating, and if it's under 100, I'll pin. Getting igf up is tough in a deficit, but for fat lipolysis it works great. In a surplus, my results have been excellent. For recovery, hair, skin, and nails, it's badass all around. Right now I'm holding steady at 235. I wanted to reach close to 245-250 before 2 more weeks, but I don't see that happening. While in a deficit, I was at 2000 cals. Since 1/12/26, I've been at 3500 calories.
That's great..

Right before kicking off my HGH cycle this week, I had my igf and fasting glucose checked.

Baseline/z: 188/.7

Fasting Insulin: 7

I'm currently on Reta 6MG weekly, and it's absolutely incredible for insulin. A miracle drug...

This week I began at 2iu (1iu am fasted, 1iu pm fasted)... I already feel like bumping it to 4iu 😛. But I'll hold off 8 weeks for another IGF test before increasing it.

Since my IGF baseline is already above the normal range for my age, I need to go slow and keep testing.
 
When the dose reaches 4 iu, which is on the higher end, dividing it between the morning and before sleep looks like the less risky option:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/running-4iu-hgh-growth-guys-canada-pre-natty-igf-1-and-2-months-post.134437894/


Meso said:


I got pre natty IGF-1 tested about 6 months ago and it came in at 200. I've since been using 4IU daily HGH(1.5IU upon waking before fasted cardio and 2.5IU before bed) for the last 2 months and my IGF-1 came in at 384(Last HGH dose was 11 hours before bloods were taken).

Click to expand...
 
Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Interesting. I picked up a 36IU HGH kit and immediately vacuum sealed 9 of them and placed them in the freezer.

I won't need a year to finish them—should I switch to the fridge going forward to reduce degradation?
 
Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
Ahh got it, the freezer I use is an older style one that doesn't self-defrost.
 
IronPaw. said:

Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
Ahh got it, the freezer I use is an older style one that doesn't self-defrost.
That's exactly it. Were the HGH powder that delicate, it would be ruined during summer shipping regardless — sitting in hot trucks at 110+ degrees. Yet after reconstitution and all, it holds up perfectly fine.
 
IronPaw. said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Interesting. I picked up a 36IU HGH kit and immediately vacuum sealed 9 of them and placed them in the freezer.

I won't need a year to finish them—should I switch to the fridge going forward to reduce degradation?
Given the pace at which you'll (probably) go through it, sticking them in the freezer isn't really worth it. To me, it's like picking up a pork butt on Monday, freezing it, and then smoking it that Saturday.
 
GTS97 said:

IronPaw. said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Interesting. I picked up a 36IU HGH kit and immediately vacuum sealed 9 of them and placed them in the freezer.

I won't need a year to finish them—should I switch to the fridge going forward to reduce degradation?
Given the pace at which you'll (probably) go through it, sticking them in the freezer isn't really worth it. To me, it's like picking up a pork butt on Monday, freezing it, and then smoking it that Saturday.
Either way, the difference is probably negligible.

At some point down the road — possibly more than a year out — freezing would begin to offer an advantage in terms of slowing degradation. Technically speaking, putting even lyophilized product in the freezer is always the superior option for stopping bacteria from growing.

Plenty of people pause HGH regardless, whether by cycling it or by switching to a different compound.
 
Calm Logic said:

GTS97 said:

IronPaw. said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Interesting. I picked up a 36IU HGH kit and immediately vacuum sealed 9 of them and placed them in the freezer.

I won't need a year to finish them—should I switch to the fridge going forward to reduce degradation?
Given the pace at which you'll (probably) go through it, sticking them in the freezer isn't really worth it. To me, it's like picking up a pork butt on Monday, freezing it, and then smoking it that Saturday.
Either way, the difference is probably negligible.

At some point down the road — possibly more than a year out — freezing would begin to offer an advantage in terms of slowing degradation. Technically speaking, putting even lyophilized product in the freezer is always the superior option for stopping bacteria from growing.

Plenty of people pause HGH regardless, whether by cycling it or by switching to a different compound.
Yeah, when the timeframe stretches out that far, obviously.
 
Back
Top