HGH Vials After Mixing: How Long Can They Be Used?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hey everyone!

I'm planning to pick up 2 kits of HGH, each 24 IU, to run HGH therapy alongside Reta, which I've already been using for 9 weeks. In the past, I ran HGH at 2 IU daily with 10 IU vials, and a single vial got me through 5 days.

For both convenience and cost, I'd like to go with 24 IU vials, but is it okay to keep using one vial for as long as 12 days? Once it's reconstituted, how long does it stay good?

If 12 days is pushing it, I might instead go with the 36 IU option.

Thanks for your opinions and advice.
 
Once mixed, HGH vials stay good for 14 to 28 days if kept in the refrigerator.
 
Omxxl said:

Hey everyone!

I'm planning to pick up 2 kits of HGH, each 24 IU, to run HGH therapy alongside Reta, which I've already been using for 9 weeks. In the past, I ran HGH at 2 IU daily with 10 IU vials, and a single vial got me through 5 days.

For both convenience and cost, I'd like to go with 24 IU vials, but is it okay to keep using one vial for as long as 12 days? Once it's reconstituted, how long does it stay good?

If 12 days is pushing it, I might instead go with the 36 IU option.

Thanks for your opinions and advice.
I recently picked up 6 kits, each 36iu.

While still lipolized, storage in either the fridge or freezer works (the freezer is better for extended periods).
 
The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
 
Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Wow, I figured the breakdown would be way higher than that.
 
Omxxl said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Wow, I figured the breakdown would be way higher than that.
It's a shame that, unlike with GLPs, we can't rely on how we feel. If you used a high enough dose, I suppose you could judge by the side effects, haha.
 
Calm Logic said:

Omxxl said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Wow, I figured the breakdown would be way higher than that.
It's a shame that, unlike with GLPs, we can't rely on how we feel. If you used a high enough dose, I suppose you could judge by the side effects, haha.
For me, once the dose goes past 2 IU and it's still working, I get sore wrists. At 4 IU, fluid buildup starts to show up. You can also check IGF-1 levels in the blood.
 
Is getting IGF-1 tested frequently and fast something you can do in your location? Where I am in the US, each test can cost as little as $14 (with a $30 monthly Fitomics membership, you can order tests covering 6+ months).
 
Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
 
sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
 
Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
I also contacted the vendor (JKL) to ask. Their response was to keep it in the fridge or a cool, dry spot. That said, I still don't know whether they're just middlemen pushing peptides or the real manufacturer, so 🤷‍♂️
 
Calm Logic said:

Is getting IGF-1 tested frequently and fast something you can do in your location? Where I am in the US, each test can cost as little as $14 (with a $30 monthly Fitomics membership, you can order tests covering 6+ months).
Aunque mi seguro público cubre algunas pruebas, cuento además con un seguro privado que me permite hacerme análisis de sangre completos varias veces al año. Lo que pasa es que los análisis de sangre me desagradan por completo, jajaja.
 
Ha. Nice. Google Gemini handled the translation:

My public health insurance pays for some tests, but I also have private coverage that includes thorough blood work multiple times a year. The issue is that I really dislike having blood drawn, haha.
 
sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
I also contacted the vendor (JKL) to ask. Their response was to keep it in the fridge or a cool, dry spot. That said, I still don't know whether they're just middlemen pushing peptides or the real manufacturer, so 🤷‍♂️
Since at least a portion of HGH is still produced with E. Coli. instead of yeast, my inclination going forward is to rely more on the freezer (using a HydraPeak or Thermos) and to skip the fridge entirely for HGH powder.
 
My public health insurance pays for some tests, but I also have private coverage that includes thorough blood work multiple times a year. The issue is that I really dislike having blood drawn, haha.
 
Calm Logic said:

Omxxl said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
Wow, I figured the breakdown would be way higher than that.
It's a shame that, unlike with GLPs, we can't rely on how we feel. If you used a high enough dose, I suppose you could judge by the side effects, haha.
The sensation from HGH = "my hands have gone numb, and my hat is squeezing my huge caveman brow"
 
Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

sfkid said:

Calm Logic said:

The info above matches what the Meso folks say.

Once HGH has been reconstituted, roughly 9 percent is lost by day 10 (still a lot compared to GLPs), while at 30 days the loss reaches only 14 percent:


https://www.thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-potency-degradation-after-being-reconstituted.134434753


From private Jano testing, after 10 days, you’ve lost ~10% of mass. Day 30 is around 15% of mass...

Reconstituted with 3ml

Initial mass 43.2 mg

Mass day 9: 39.9 mg

Mass day 19: 39.9 mg

Mass day 30: 37.2 mg

Click to expand...

Janoshik did a test some years back and as the others have indicated, if kept refrigerated it will keep for a few weeks with little loss. So you should be good if using within a week or 2.

Click to expand...

As for HGH in powder form, Meso generally favors the fridge (at least among the posters I follow), except when it will be kept for over a year or so.
I searched around and couldn't find a clear-cut answer about whether to use the fridge or the freezer. So I tossed it in the freezer.

Every few weeks I'll take 1 vial out and reconn...
On Meso, opinions really are split when it comes to putting HGH powder in the freezer. A number of people there would never do it. That said, plenty of others refuse to freeze any peptide at all.

Their concern centers on freeze-thaw cycles caused by standard auto-defrost freezers, yet they tend to leave out options such as HydraPeak or Thermos.
I also contacted the vendor (JKL) to ask. Their response was to keep it in the fridge or a cool, dry spot. That said, I still don't know whether they're just middlemen pushing peptides or the real manufacturer, so 🤷‍♂️
Since at least a portion of HGH is still produced with E. Coli. instead of yeast, my inclination going forward is to rely more on the freezer (using a HydraPeak or Thermos) and to skip the fridge entirely for HGH powder.
I'm not sure what to think anymore. I've gone through tons of posts saying hgh is delicate and freezing it is a no-go. That's why everything I have - both the powder and the mixed stuff - stays in the fridge. 🙄
 
According to Jano, back in Dec. 2023, there's no significant impact on HGH powder from freezing:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3203443






74429ce7040fda752065d445e6ad8164f564362bf337dd0e661afb6addd0adcd.webp


To avoid breakdown post-reconstitution, Ghoul suggests using 3 mL BAC rather than a smaller amount:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3468167


Reconstitute to 3ml. When HGH is damaged, and it starts to aggregate, experiments show the greater the concentration, the worse the aggregation is because, simply put, the molecules are crowded and bump into each other more, increasing the chance of sticking to each other.

Here's an illustration of how damaged (oxidized in this case) HGH forms more and larger aggregates with increased concentration:

8de4a7c292eb6edff40ef93caefc0070c10b82bf7b9e989e21afdb42d7c3b4dc.webp


Click to expand...

A study group that observed 9 percent degradation after 10 days (refrigerated post-recon) also utilized 3 mL. (yet only 14 percent degradation after 30 days)
 
Calm Logic said:

According to Jano, back in Dec. 2023, there's no significant impact on HGH powder from freezing:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3203443






View attachment 10232

To avoid breakdown post-reconstitution, Ghoul suggests using 3 mL BAC rather than a smaller amount:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3468167


Reconstitute to 3ml. When HGH is damaged, and it starts to aggregate, experiments show the greater the concentration, the worse the aggregation is because, simply put, the molecules are crowded and bump into each other more, increasing the chance of sticking to each other.

Here's an illustration of how damaged (oxidized in this case) HGH forms more and larger aggregates with increased concentration:

View attachment 10233

Click to expand...

A study group that observed 9 percent degradation after 10 days (refrigerated post-recon) also utilized 3 mL. (yet only 14 percent degradation after 30 days)
Appreciate it — I started stressing a bit since my kits went straight into the Hydropeak and then the freezer the moment they showed up.
 
Calm Logic said:

According to Jano, back in Dec. 2023, there's no significant impact on HGH powder from freezing:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3203443






View attachment 10232

To avoid breakdown post-reconstitution, Ghoul suggests using 3 mL BAC rather than a smaller amount:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/storage-conditions-and-dimer.134418293/post-3468167


Reconstitute to 3ml. When HGH is damaged, and it starts to aggregate, experiments show the greater the concentration, the worse the aggregation is because, simply put, the molecules are crowded and bump into each other more, increasing the chance of sticking to each other.

Here's an illustration of how damaged (oxidized in this case) HGH forms more and larger aggregates with increased concentration:

View attachment 10233

Click to expand...

A study group that observed 9 percent degradation after 10 days (refrigerated post-recon) also utilized 3 mL. (yet only 14 percent degradation after 30 days)
Appreciate the explanation!! That puts my mind at ease.
 
Back
Top