Hgh testing

Volkswagen57

Explorer
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Is there any vendor out there offering hgh that comes with dimer testing? I've checked quite a few vendors, and none of them had a jano test that includes dimer testing.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Is there any vendor out there offering hgh that comes with dimer testing? I've checked quite a few vendors, and none of them had a jano test that includes dimer testing.
To be fair, the jano test for the ones I've used did include timer results. I get them from somewhere other than here, paying a bit more.
 
Chopper said:

Volkswagen57 said:

Is there any vendor out there offering hgh that comes with dimer testing? I've checked quite a few vendors, and none of them had a jano test that includes dimer testing.
To be fair, the jano test for the ones I've used did include timer results. I get them from somewhere other than here, paying a bit more.
I dropped you a DM — would appreciate your help if you're up for it 💪
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Is there any vendor out there offering hgh that comes with dimer testing? I've checked quite a few vendors, and none of them had a jano test that includes dimer testing.
Bro, I'm stuck in the exact same situation. Should somebody out there have a lead, drop me a clue, lol. I'll handle all the digging myself.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Is there any vendor out there offering hgh that comes with dimer testing? I've checked quite a few vendors, and none of them had a jano test that includes dimer testing.
No source on my end… however, that MK3 Harlequin is awesome! Does it belong to you?
 
Back
Top