HGH de alta calidad que supera la aduana europea

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hola

He estado usando HGH durante ciclos que van de 3 a 10 meses, y tengo que decir que el protocolo que mejores resultados me dio fue el de 10 meses con 2 UI diarias. Ya en el tercer mes percibí una mejoría clara en la piel, el pelo y, especialmente, el metabolismo; mi rendimiento también subió.

El problema principal para mí es que no tengo claro dónde conseguir HGH de buena calidad en China. En muchos análisis aparece una pureza del 97 %, pero pienso que ese 3 % que queda podría provocar anticuerpos. ¿Tú qué opinas? El precio cuenta, pero para mí la calidad pesa más.

Me gustaría mucho conocer vuestras experiencias.
 
Elgordoboy said:

From what I've seen in other places, 97% is generally considered plenty good
For years, I've heard gym rats claim that even low 90s purity is good enough.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Elgordoboy said:

From what I've seen in other places, 97% is generally considered plenty good
For years, I've heard gym rats claim that even low 90s purity is good enough.
Indeed,

My uncle used to insist that anything at 94 or above was G2G, though I'm not sure I'd share that view. Still, when you think about it, we're all injecting unknown powders shipped in from abroad—so are those folks really any more reckless than the rest of us? As I see it, that question remains open. People like Jano do offer some reassurance that we aren't getting pure garbage, but a shady seller could still test a good batch and then ship us something inferior, and even if we send one vial off for testing, the next vial from that same kit might be much worse. All that said, I never witnessed any harm come to my uncle from his "lower quality" gh—he simply increased the dose whenever it didn't "feel" right to him. He kept using AAS and likely other compounds well into his early 70s, and he's still on HGH.
 
¡Mil gracias por los comentarios! Voy a pedir el de 97% de pureza entonces.
 
Back
Top