HGH and RT: the best combination?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
I came across a cheap price for 24 IU of HGH, so I'm planning to purchase it.

Right now my weekly Reta dose is 2mg. I've been going through a lot of research on GLP-1 and HGH together, looking at how they might work in synergy and what benefits they offer, for example this piece:


https://ampouletude.com/article/combined-rhgh-glp1-agonist-body-recomposition-fat-loss-muscle-gain-metabolic-health


For body recomposition, my impression is that this could work really well.

Any thoughts? Anyone here with personal experience?

Over the coming 6 months I'll be running this therapy, and I'll report back on how it goes.
 
Omxxl said:

I came across a cheap price for 24 IU of HGH, so I'm planning to purchase it.

Right now my weekly Reta dose is 2mg. I've been going through a lot of research on GLP-1 and HGH together, looking at how they might work in synergy and what benefits they offer, for example this piece:


https://ampouletude.com/article/combined-rhgh-glp1-agonist-body-recomposition-fat-loss-muscle-gain-metabolic-health


For body recomposition, my impression is that this could work really well.

Any thoughts? Anyone here with personal experience?

Over the coming 6 months I'll be running this therapy, and I'll report back on how it goes.
I'd also really like to hear about this. Funny enough, I'm on the verge of doing the exact same thing.

Reta has been part of my routine for close to 6 months, and beginning next week I intend to add 2iu daily, taken before sleep.

Maybe we could swap observations along the way?

One more thing: I don't use any PEDs or TRT or anything like that. Nothing in the way of 'enhancements', basically.
 
Bunts said:

Omxxl said:

I came across a cheap price for 24 IU of HGH, so I'm planning to purchase it.

Right now my weekly Reta dose is 2mg. I've been going through a lot of research on GLP-1 and HGH together, looking at how they might work in synergy and what benefits they offer, for example this piece:


https://ampouletude.com/article/combined-rhgh-glp1-agonist-body-recomposition-fat-loss-muscle-gain-metabolic-health


For body recomposition, my impression is that this could work really well.

Any thoughts? Anyone here with personal experience?

Over the coming 6 months I'll be running this therapy, and I'll report back on how it goes.
I'd also really like to hear about this. Funny enough, I'm on the verge of doing the exact same thing.

Reta has been part of my routine for close to 6 months, and beginning next week I intend to add 2iu daily, taken before sleep.

Maybe we could swap observations along the way?

One more thing: I don't use any PEDs or TRT or anything like that. Nothing in the way of 'enhancements', basically.
Just sharing my personal take,

For roughly 1 month I've been running gh together with Tirz/Reta. My dose stays at 1.5-2iu daily because my blood sugar readings are steadiest within that window, a touch under what they were before hgh. Prior to gh, I briefly used Tesa/Ipa. The speed at which my stomach shrank looked comparable between hgh and Tesa/Ipa, yet the hgh results on the whole appear stronger and the cost is noticeably lower. None of this is meant as guidance, only what I've noticed during my limited time on them.

Chopper
 
Chopper said:

Bunts said:

Omxxl said:

I came across a cheap price for 24 IU of HGH, so I'm planning to purchase it.

Right now my weekly Reta dose is 2mg. I've been going through a lot of research on GLP-1 and HGH together, looking at how they might work in synergy and what benefits they offer, for example this piece:


https://ampouletude.com/article/combined-rhgh-glp1-agonist-body-recomposition-fat-loss-muscle-gain-metabolic-health


For body recomposition, my impression is that this could work really well.

Any thoughts? Anyone here with personal experience?

Over the coming 6 months I'll be running this therapy, and I'll report back on how it goes.
I'd also really like to hear about this. Funny enough, I'm on the verge of doing the exact same thing.

Reta has been part of my routine for close to 6 months, and beginning next week I intend to add 2iu daily, taken before sleep.

Maybe we could swap observations along the way?

One more thing: I don't use any PEDs or TRT or anything like that. Nothing in the way of 'enhancements', basically.
Just sharing my personal take,

For roughly 1 month I've been running gh together with Tirz/Reta. My dose stays at 1.5-2iu daily because my blood sugar readings are steadiest within that window, a touch under what they were before hgh. Prior to gh, I briefly used Tesa/Ipa. The speed at which my stomach shrank looked comparable between hgh and Tesa/Ipa, yet the hgh results on the whole appear stronger and the cost is noticeably lower. None of this is meant as guidance, only what I've noticed during my limited time on them.

Chopper
I'm in the same boat
 
I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
 
Currently my stack consists of Test, Reta, and HGH. Test has been part of my routine for years. Reta I restarted 5 weeks back. HGH I began around that same point.

So far my physique hasn't shown any shifts. A few lbs have come off, though I've also tightened up my macros and calories. The main difference I've picked up on is that HGH has done a lot for my sleep. That, I'm certain, is helping with other areas too.
 
Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.
 
Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
Based on what I've looked into (and I'm no expert, just someone browsing online), yes it can "shut down endogenous production", but once you stop taking exogenous hgh, it comes back pretty fast. If I got anything wrong, feel free to set me straight.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
Based on what I've looked into (and I'm no expert, just someone browsing online), yes it can "shut down endogenous production", but once you stop taking exogenous hgh, it comes back pretty fast. If I got anything wrong, feel free to set me straight.
That matches what I've come across too. It comes back in a matter of days. With very large doses, though, I can't say.
 
A number of studies show that things return to normal once rHGH has been used for a certain length of time.

Research points to the body's own HGH release starting to come back not long after injections stop. In certain treatment trials, signs of recovery in endogenous levels appeared at 24–36 hours, and by 48–60 hours they had gone back to control values.

It also seems that the pituitary can pick up natural HGH output again even following extended use (for instance, two years).
 
Before beginning and again afterward, I’m assuming you intend to measure IGF-1 (along with blood pressure, lipids, and glucose). I don’t know how old you are, but at any age those doses are well above physiological levels and may carry long-term health dangers, especially for the cardiovascular system. At least lowering the chance of those risks may come from ensuring IGF-1 does not become extremely elevated. On 1.5iu/day, my IGF-1 reached 50nmol/l, or 5 standard deviations above normal, which is certainly not safe. (I took it in an attempt to help preserve a 54% weight loss.)

The article referenced at the top is not pseudoscience, which is reassuring, but a balanced presentation would acknowledge far more uncertainty and devote much more space to the risks of hgh therapy. No established scientific research exists on this combination in humans; everything remains theoretical. Because the risks are believed to outweigh the benefits, doctors do not prescribe hgh for weight control or for maintaining or improving muscle. Before starting hgh, learning about it and its side effects is essential, ideally from scientific papers or solid science based sources. Anyone selling something may provide biased or incomplete information.
 
You could add "for my age" alongside your 5 standard deviations. My igf1 sits 2.3 standard deviations high for my age, yet remains within range for a younger man. That has been my goal with TRT. Maybe it isn't unsafe, but calling it "definitely not safe" strikes me as somewhat alarmist.
 
Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

Going by what you wrote in your opening post, I'll take it that body recomp is your main objective.

That 125 mg of test each week is going to do you good. Hard training goes without saying, so there's nothing else to say there.

Honestly? Your approach reads as low reward + high risk to me. The strongest approaches are the reverse. You already ran into insulin resistance on HGH (that's a genuine issue), so why is your Reta only reaching 4 mg at its peak? Why depend on 4 IU of HGH, with all the risks that come with it? Meanwhile you're not pushing Reta harder, even though it carries much less risk and covers both bases - body recomp plus blood glucose control?

If this were my protocol, by Month 6 I'd be sitting at <3 IU HGH + 8-10 mg Reta. Even better, I'd run 1 mg Tesamorelin daily + 8 g Reta if I could tolerate it, since that's a low-risk + high-reward setup.

One more thing: pull an IGF-1 reading at 2, 3, and 4 IU and let those numbers guide your dosing. HGH can push IGF-1 into supraphysiological territory without much trouble, sidestepping feedback loops...unless you're actually measuring and adjusting. At 2 IU I doubt you'd have anything to worry about, but flying blind at 4 IU is not something I'd do. Once you're at 4 IU and above, insulin resistance is no longer your biggest risk!
 
Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
I get your reasoning, but a secretogoblin really wouldn’t do any good in my view — that’s simply extra time and cash down the drain. Since endogenous GH output returns to baseline on its own, going with the stronger peptide makes far more sense. That said, I’m with you that raising the Reta dose should come before starting HGH.
 
Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

Going by what you wrote in your opening post, I'll take it that body recomp is your main objective.

That 125 mg of test each week is going to do you good. Hard training goes without saying, so there's nothing else to say there.

Honestly? Your approach reads as low reward + high risk to me. The strongest approaches are the reverse. You already ran into insulin resistance on HGH (that's a genuine issue), so why is your Reta only reaching 4 mg at its peak? Why depend on 4 IU of HGH, with all the risks that come with it? Meanwhile you're not pushing Reta harder, even though it carries much less risk and covers both bases - body recomp plus blood glucose control?

If this were my protocol, by Month 6 I'd be sitting at <3 IU HGH + 8-10 mg Reta. Even better, I'd run 1 mg Tesamorelin daily + 8 g Reta if I could tolerate it, since that's a low-risk + high-reward setup.

One more thing: pull an IGF-1 reading at 2, 3, and 4 IU and let those numbers guide your dosing. HGH can push IGF-1 into supraphysiological territory without much trouble, sidestepping feedback loops...unless you're actually measuring and adjusting. At 2 IU I doubt you'd have anything to worry about, but flying blind at 4 IU is not something I'd do. Once you're at 4 IU and above, insulin resistance is no longer your biggest risk!
Appreciate the feedback. Since even 2 mg is already giving me a fair amount of anxiety at night, bumping up the Reta wasn't on my radar. Still, your points about checking IGF1 and possibly exceeding 2 IU of HGH make sense.

That said, if the side effects stay manageable, I'm willing to test a larger Reta dose.
 
Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

Going by what you wrote in your opening post, I'll take it that body recomp is your main objective.

That 125 mg of test each week is going to do you good. Hard training goes without saying, so there's nothing else to say there.

Honestly? Your approach reads as low reward + high risk to me. The strongest approaches are the reverse. You already ran into insulin resistance on HGH (that's a genuine issue), so why is your Reta only reaching 4 mg at its peak? Why depend on 4 IU of HGH, with all the risks that come with it? Meanwhile you're not pushing Reta harder, even though it carries much less risk and covers both bases - body recomp plus blood glucose control?

If this were my protocol, by Month 6 I'd be sitting at <3 IU HGH + 8-10 mg Reta. Even better, I'd run 1 mg Tesamorelin daily + 8 g Reta if I could tolerate it, since that's a low-risk + high-reward setup.

One more thing: pull an IGF-1 reading at 2, 3, and 4 IU and let those numbers guide your dosing. HGH can push IGF-1 into supraphysiological territory without much trouble, sidestepping feedback loops...unless you're actually measuring and adjusting. At 2 IU I doubt you'd have anything to worry about, but flying blind at 4 IU is not something I'd do. Once you're at 4 IU and above, insulin resistance is no longer your biggest risk!
Appreciate the feedback. Since even 2 mg is already giving me a fair amount of anxiety at night, bumping up the Reta wasn't on my radar. Still, your points about checking IGF1 and possibly exceeding 2 IU of HGH make sense.

That said, if the side effects stay manageable, I'm willing to test a larger Reta dose.
That makes sense. Taking Reta gradually is wise when side effects are a concern. I did the same. Once you've held at 4 mg Reta for several months and let your body adjust, you might be able to increase the dose with fewer issues. The trouble could come mainly from those first few mg. In addition, try whether a few days of moderate to high carbs improve your sleep and the nervousness you get at night.
 
Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

Going by what you wrote in your opening post, I'll take it that body recomp is your main objective.

That 125 mg of test each week is going to do you good. Hard training goes without saying, so there's nothing else to say there.

Honestly? Your approach reads as low reward + high risk to me. The strongest approaches are the reverse. You already ran into insulin resistance on HGH (that's a genuine issue), so why is your Reta only reaching 4 mg at its peak? Why depend on 4 IU of HGH, with all the risks that come with it? Meanwhile you're not pushing Reta harder, even though it carries much less risk and covers both bases - body recomp plus blood glucose control?

If this were my protocol, by Month 6 I'd be sitting at <3 IU HGH + 8-10 mg Reta. Even better, I'd run 1 mg Tesamorelin daily + 8 g Reta if I could tolerate it, since that's a low-risk + high-reward setup.

One more thing: pull an IGF-1 reading at 2, 3, and 4 IU and let those numbers guide your dosing. HGH can push IGF-1 into supraphysiological territory without much trouble, sidestepping feedback loops...unless you're actually measuring and adjusting. At 2 IU I doubt you'd have anything to worry about, but flying blind at 4 IU is not something I'd do. Once you're at 4 IU and above, insulin resistance is no longer your biggest risk!
Appreciate the feedback. Since even 2 mg is already giving me a fair amount of anxiety at night, bumping up the Reta wasn't on my radar. Still, your points about checking IGF1 and possibly exceeding 2 IU of HGH make sense.

That said, if the side effects stay manageable, I'm willing to test a larger Reta dose.
That makes sense. Taking Reta gradually is wise when side effects are a concern. I did the same. Once you've held at 4 mg Reta for several months and let your body adjust, you might be able to increase the dose with fewer issues. The trouble could come mainly from those first few mg. In addition, try whether a few days of moderate to high carbs improve your sleep and the nervousness you get at night.
I appreciate the tip! I figured that out through experience—cutting carbs and the challenge really made things difficult for me. Once I upped my carb intake, my sleep got much better, even if it hasn't fully returned to how it was prior to the challenge.
 
Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

Omxxl said:

Dogmandu said:

I won't tell you to skip rHGH — bargain price or otherwise. Plenty of people run it and report excellent results. I'm intrigued too.

If your goal is better body composition, my advice is to raise your Reta dose beyond 2 mg before anything else. Only after that would I look at a GH secretagogue such as Tesamorelin, ahead of HGH. Tesamorelin can lift IGF-1 substantially while leaving your natural GH output intact. It isn't a quick fix — results come slowly, but it has a track record for abdominal fat and recovery.

Should you spend a few months on 6-8 mg Reta plus 1-2 mg Tesa and still feel you need more, the next options are TRT, HGH, and Ostarine.
TRT has been part of my routine since 2022. Across my life I've run HGH on 3 separate occasions, though Reta was never in the mix, and I was impressed by what it could do. What makes HGH special is the delayed timeline — results only show up once several months have passed.

Blood sugar was my sticking point. A 6-month run brought on insulin resistance.

Since Reta addresses that side, I consider the pairing a winning one.

I'm going to stock up for a year and kick off this protocol:

Month 1: 2 IU HGH 2.5 mg RT

Month 2: 3 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 3: 3 IU HGH 3.5 mg RT

Month 4: 4 IU HGH 4 mg RT

Month 5: 4 IU HGH 3 mg RT

Month 6: 4 IU HGH 2 mg RT

Any thoughts? On top of this I'm on TRT at 125 mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

Going by what you wrote in your opening post, I'll take it that body recomp is your main objective.

That 125 mg of test each week is going to do you good. Hard training goes without saying, so there's nothing else to say there.

Honestly? Your approach reads as low reward + high risk to me. The strongest approaches are the reverse. You already ran into insulin resistance on HGH (that's a genuine issue), so why is your Reta only reaching 4 mg at its peak? Why depend on 4 IU of HGH, with all the risks that come with it? Meanwhile you're not pushing Reta harder, even though it carries much less risk and covers both bases - body recomp plus blood glucose control?

If this were my protocol, by Month 6 I'd be sitting at <3 IU HGH + 8-10 mg Reta. Even better, I'd run 1 mg Tesamorelin daily + 8 g Reta if I could tolerate it, since that's a low-risk + high-reward setup.

One more thing: pull an IGF-1 reading at 2, 3, and 4 IU and let those numbers guide your dosing. HGH can push IGF-1 into supraphysiological territory without much trouble, sidestepping feedback loops...unless you're actually measuring and adjusting. At 2 IU I doubt you'd have anything to worry about, but flying blind at 4 IU is not something I'd do. Once you're at 4 IU and above, insulin resistance is no longer your biggest risk!
Appreciate the feedback. Since even 2 mg is already giving me a fair amount of anxiety at night, bumping up the Reta wasn't on my radar. Still, your points about checking IGF1 and possibly exceeding 2 IU of HGH make sense.

That said, if the side effects stay manageable, I'm willing to test a larger Reta dose.
That makes sense. Taking Reta gradually is wise when side effects are a concern. I did the same. Once you've held at 4 mg Reta for several months and let your body adjust, you might be able to increase the dose with fewer issues. The trouble could come mainly from those first few mg. In addition, try whether a few days of moderate to high carbs improve your sleep and the nervousness you get at night.
I appreciate the tip! I figured that out through experience—cutting carbs and the challenge really made things difficult for me. Once I upped my carb intake, my sleep got much better, even if it hasn't fully returned to how it was prior to the challenge.
Carbohydrates!!

When folks begin Reta, they often drag along the eating patterns and mental baggage from their past—things like keto or going long stretches without food. I'm guilty of that too. Over 10+ years, I kept my carb intake minimal. Since Reta itself mimics a gentle fast, there's no reason to severely restrict carbs while on it. Adding carbs back in, particularly with the evening meal, made my sleep better. I've gotten back into bananas, which I once dismissed as sugary mutant fruit. Now I have half a banana that's not fully ripe before training and another half afterward. That's something I'd never have considered before GLP. Bananas at that stage also pack plenty of prebiotic fiber, which helps clear up the constipation that comes with Reta.
 
For the past 2 months I've been using CJC(No DAC)/IPA and the results have been good. That said, after looking into it more, I'm planning to switch to HGH at 2-4IU taken at night.

What worries me most is HGH quality. Because of the cost, I'd like to buy a Chinese generic (a real generic, not something unlabelled), but finding any that will ship to Australia is almost impossible.
 
Back
Top