Ghostrider
Explorer
So sending $720 ended up costing me $80, bringing the total to $800.
I used Kracken to buy Monero (XRP), and that ran me $35 in fees since I had to link my debit card to get an immediate withdrawal. After that, there are more fees to move the XRP over to Cake wallet, plus whatever the rest costs to swap XRP into BTC.
The point of doing it this way is to use a secure (encrypted) coin so the transaction isn't traceable back to me through someone who could shut down my accounts if it comes out that I'm paying China for peptides.
Is there a cheaper option out there that would still keep me protected? Or is this just how it is? #newtocrypto
I used Kracken to buy Monero (XRP), and that ran me $35 in fees since I had to link my debit card to get an immediate withdrawal. After that, there are more fees to move the XRP over to Cake wallet, plus whatever the rest costs to swap XRP into BTC.
The point of doing it this way is to use a secure (encrypted) coin so the transaction isn't traceable back to me through someone who could shut down my accounts if it comes out that I'm paying China for peptides.
Is there a cheaper option out there that would still keep me protected? Or is this just how it is? #newtocrypto