Hello from Utah — Introduction

PsychDoc

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Hey everybody,

I’ve been reading the forum for a while now (only just registered), and it’s taught me a lot. I decided it was time to join. My main reasons for being here are to keep learning, hear others’ stories, and give back when I can. My path began with name-brand Zepbound. After that, I ended up trying a few US-based peptide websites, and eventually moved into the grey market thanks to someone I know on Reddit. This forum has clearly been a big help in figuring all of that out.

Broadly, my focus is on better health, improving my fitness, and soaking up as much as possible about GLP-1s, nutrition, and related topics. Glad to be here and to learn from what everyone else has gone through.

💉 Tirzepatide: 2.5 mg weekly

💉 Retatrutide: 0.5 mg weekly (microdose works for me)

💉 SS-31: 0.5 mg 3/x week

💉 MOTS-C: 0.5 mg 2/x week

💉 Tesamorelin: 0.5 mg 5/x week

📅 Started: 01/15/26

🔥 SW: 189 lbs → CW: 147 lbs (7 more to go!)

🧍‍♂️ Low goal because I’m a small guy 5’6” if I stretch
 
PsychDoc said:

Hey everybody,

I’ve been reading the forum for a while now (only just registered), and it’s taught me a lot. I decided it was time to join. My main reasons for being here are to keep learning, hear others’ stories, and give back when I can. My path began with name-brand Zepbound. After that, I ended up trying a few US-based peptide websites, and eventually moved into the grey market thanks to someone I know on Reddit. This forum has clearly been a big help in figuring all of that out.

Broadly, my focus is on better health, improving my fitness, and soaking up as much as possible about GLP-1s, nutrition, and related topics. Glad to be here and to learn from what everyone else has gone through.

💉 Tirzepatide: 2.5 mg weekly

💉 Retatrutide: 0.5 mg weekly (microdose works for me)

💉 SS-31: 0.5 mg 3/x week

💉 MOTS-C: 0.5 mg 2/x week

💉 Tesamorelin: 0.5 mg 5/x week

📅 Started: 01/15/26

🔥 SW: 189 lbs → CW: 147 lbs (7 more to go!)

🧍‍♂️ Low goal because I’m a small guy 5’6” if I stretch
Glad to have you! I never get tired of hearing how GLPs have affected people's lives, and this place is full of those accounts. Sounds like you've already figured out which peptides suit you, so nice work!
 
Angie, thanks so much — those mitochondria-targeted peps have genuinely boosted my energy stores, so count me as a fan... though Tirz and Reta are the ones that have truly transformed my life. I appreciate the warm welcome!
 
Back
Top