Hello From the US, Currently in Hong Kong

Keyproject5231

Explorer
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to connecting with folks on here and having some great conversations. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.
 
Keyproject5231 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to connecting with folks on here and having some great conversations. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.
Hi there!

What made you leave the USA for HKHK?

And when it comes to cost of living, how does it stack up against the USA?
 
Good to make your acquaintance! My reason for relocating to HK was to seek new experiences and advance professionally. I also thought the location was ideal for business, seeing as it sits near China.

When it comes to cost of living, it depends on how you choose to live. Rent can be pretty steep, though splitting it with a friend makes things much more manageable. You don't have to worry about a car either, as getting around is really easy.
 
Back
Top