Hello from the UK

Angie8411

Explorer
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Hi all, I’ve only just begun exploring grey because mounjaro costs so much here in the UK, and honestly up to now it’s been reeeally baffling 🫤.

I keep coming across advice about locating and vetting your own suppliers

So my guess is it’s a gamble, place an order and wait to find out what shows up.

On top of that it feels like trying to read a foreign language, and I’m still very much a beginner.

I’d be grateful for any guidance or ideas
 
Angie8411 said:

Hi all, I’ve only just begun exploring grey because mounjaro costs so much here in the UK, and honestly up to now it’s been reeeally baffling 🫤.

I keep coming across advice about locating and vetting your own suppliers

So my guess is it’s a gamble, place an order and wait to find out what shows up.

On top of that it feels like trying to read a foreign language, and I’m still very much a beginner.

I’d be grateful for any guidance or ideas
Glad you're here. This place has been a big help for me. I was on Mounjaro too, but once the cost climbed, I started looking into grey and haven't regretted it since. There's enough peptides sitting in my freezer to last several years, since I know this is something I'll keep using for life!! Have fun exploring — it's like a good book, it eats up loads of time x
 
Back
Top