RegulrEvryDayNrmlGuy
Explorer
Hey everyone! Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm simply a guy living in TN.
What got me curious about peptides is my overall wellness, fat loss, and lifting path. Ten years of sobriety have passed, and back in 2016 I chose to start steering toward better health. As a kid I stayed inactive and carried extra weight, yet I viewed that as a character flaw instead of the truth: depression, anxiety, and asthma triggered by exercise that had never been diagnosed.
Over the last 10 years the gym has given me solid results — I've put on a reasonable, healthy amount of muscle — yet dropping under 25% body fat has never happened, even after several grueling cutting rounds in earlier years. So lately, that's what led me toward peptides.
For a few months I've been trying Reta plus CJC/IPA. My education and my job are both in biology and chemistry, and I'm eager to absorb more of the collective knowledge this community has gathered about these fascinating small amino acid chains.
Anyway, it's great to meet you all!
What got me curious about peptides is my overall wellness, fat loss, and lifting path. Ten years of sobriety have passed, and back in 2016 I chose to start steering toward better health. As a kid I stayed inactive and carried extra weight, yet I viewed that as a character flaw instead of the truth: depression, anxiety, and asthma triggered by exercise that had never been diagnosed.
Over the last 10 years the gym has given me solid results — I've put on a reasonable, healthy amount of muscle — yet dropping under 25% body fat has never happened, even after several grueling cutting rounds in earlier years. So lately, that's what led me toward peptides.
For a few months I've been trying Reta plus CJC/IPA. My education and my job are both in biology and chemistry, and I'm eager to absorb more of the collective knowledge this community has gathered about these fascinating small amino acid chains.
Anyway, it's great to meet you all!