Hi everyone,
I've spent the past few months reading along here and picking up quite a bit. About 4 weeks ago I began Reta, and it's been going well. During week 1, I split 1mg into separate shots just to confirm I wouldn't get any symptoms, and after that I've been taking 2mg every 6 days.
I'm not overweight; my aim is just to get rid of the dad bod. Since starting, I'm down 16lbs, and so far everything has gone great. A bonus I didn't expect: Reta has also helped me cut back on alcohol, which wasn't something I planned but is a nice side effect.
I'm here to keep learning from what looks like a pretty great forum overall. Thanks
I've spent the past few months reading along here and picking up quite a bit. About 4 weeks ago I began Reta, and it's been going well. During week 1, I split 1mg into separate shots just to confirm I wouldn't get any symptoms, and after that I've been taking 2mg every 6 days.
I'm not overweight; my aim is just to get rid of the dad bod. Since starting, I'm down 16lbs, and so far everything has gone great. A bonus I didn't expect: Reta has also helped me cut back on alcohol, which wasn't something I planned but is a nice side effect.
I'm here to keep learning from what looks like a pretty great forum overall. Thanks