Hello from Kansas!

RedPep

Explorer
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City, KS
I've given every GLP a shot. Allergies pushed me toward a compounded Terzepatide, which is what I use now. It does work—just at a far slower pace compared to everyone else I see!
 
What exactly are you allergic to?

Have you thought about other options, such as reta? Or newer ones like ellora and calgri?
 
I'm thinking about switching things up. I want to learn more. A piece of me says I should just accept the slow progress and maybe my skin will bounce back better than it has for other people. What I really appreciate is that junk food and fried stuff don't tempt me anymore!
 
johngalt said:

What exactly are you allergic to?

Have you thought about other options, such as reta? Or newer ones like ellora and calgri?
The first time was a n

johngalt said:

What exactly are you allergic to?

Have you thought about other options, such as reta? Or newer ones like ellora and calgri?
Initially, I was on a name brand semaglutide, and the doctor figured the issue was likely a component of the base. Not very helpful. They then switched me to a compound, but I reacted to the B12. A year afterward, another doctor told me that was impossible and put me on a compound with B12 once more, and the allergic reaction hit harder that time. So B12 is off the table for me, probably due to the cobalt. So is reta better? From what I've seen in the threads, it seems quite popular. I don't know ellora or calgri. Let me have a few days to browse around here. Nothing's getting done this weekend; this place is a gold mind for a nerd!
 
Hi there, fellow Kansan. It's great to cross paths with another Midwest gal. I'm not aware of any people nearby who know about world. Glad to make your acquaintance.
 
Midwest Gal said:

Hi there, fellow Kansan. It's great to cross paths with another Midwest gal. I'm not aware of any people nearby who know about world. Glad to make your acquaintance.
Hi! I'm in the same boat! Great to meet you!
 
Back
Top