Hello from Arizona — new here!

lprdgds1

Explorer
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey everyone! Scottsdale, AZ is where I call home. A coworker introduced me to peptides, and I'm glad he did!

I'm a 44 yo woman, and as I enter menopause, hormonal imbalance has brought on a lot of difficulties.

Between 10/2025 and 01/2026 I dropped 40 lbs on my own, but then my cycles became very frequent and my weight-loss came to a sudden halt! After that, 20 pounds came back. Still, small doses of Zep and Reta have helped me shed 9 lbs over 3 weeks!

So, I'm hoping to learn more about KLOW and MOTS-C so I can add them to my stack. Thanks for reading.
 
Welcome. I picked up a KLOW kit for myself, and MOTS-C has been part of my routine for 1 week now.

Going forward, I'll probably pause both of those. My BMI still falls in the obese category, so I'd rather get that handled first and keep them in reserve for later phases. Until I reach that point, there are 60lbs I could drop.

As for MOTS-C giving me an energy lift, I haven't noticed anything clear. I'm able to push hard at the gym regardless; reta fatigue isn't something I deal with.

How much zep+reta are you taking?
 
GiffMeReta said:

Welcome. I picked up a KLOW kit for myself, and MOTS-C has been part of my routine for 1 week now.

Going forward, I'll probably pause both of those. My BMI still falls in the obese category, so I'd rather get that handled first and keep them in reserve for later phases. Until I reach that point, there are 60lbs I could drop.

As for MOTS-C giving me an energy lift, I haven't noticed anything clear. I'm able to push hard at the gym regardless; reta fatigue isn't something I deal with.

How much zep+reta are you taking?
I'm on 2.5mg of Zep and have just moved up to 2mg of Reta. I'll remain at 2mg of Reta, but in 2 weeks I'll be taking 5mg of Zep. As long as progress stays steady, I won't change that. The Reta helps me with the fatigue I get from Zepbound.
 
lprdgds1 said:

Hey everyone! Scottsdale, AZ is where I call home. A coworker introduced me to peptides, and I'm glad he did!

I'm a 44 yo woman, and as I enter menopause, hormonal imbalance has brought on a lot of difficulties.

Between 10/2025 and 01/2026 I dropped 40 lbs on my own, but then my cycles became very frequent and my weight-loss came to a sudden halt! After that, 20 pounds came back. Still, small doses of Zep and Reta have helped me shed 9 lbs over 3 weeks!

So, I'm hoping to learn more about KLOW and MOTS-C so I can add them to my stack. Thanks for reading.
Hello and welcome! What a coincidence — I literally just posted a question that you might have insight into. Did Zepbound mess with your periods at all?
 
Welcome. I'm in AZ too.

My wife is going through perimenopause, and peptides have been a huge help for her. Her stack includes KLOW, NAD+, and Reta. That said, she's also using Oestra from innerbalance, and that's what really turned things around. Night sweats are gone, anxiety is gone, cycles are regular, and so on...
 
Back
Top