Hello from a 27-year-old guy in the Middle East

NotNba

Explorer
Joined
May 18, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Kuwait
Hi everyone!

I've been reading this forum quietly for a very long time, but this is my first time actually writing a post.

I've tried a wide range of peptides, and I figured it was time to sign up so I can ask a few things and tell you all about what I've been through.

It honestly feels strange to suddenly speak up after so long spent only reading, so if there's anyone else in the same position, let's push past that self-imposed limit and get your intro written too!
 
Welcome...Members from Kuwait are quite uncommon around here. How do peptides fit into the scene in your country? I've always found the Middle East fascinating for some reason, and I wish I had a better picture of what everyday fitness, health and gym life looks like over there, peptides and performance enhancing drugs included. Looking forward to your contributions!
 
Worthy88 said:

Welcome...Members from Kuwait are quite uncommon around here. How do peptides fit into the scene in your country? I've always found the Middle East fascinating for some reason, and I wish I had a better picture of what everyday fitness, health and gym life looks like over there, peptides and performance enhancing drugs included. Looking forward to your contributions!
Appreciate it!

So over here, most steroids and PEDS can be bought legally at the pharmacy, which means a huge number of people are running PEDS.

As far as gyms go, we've got what I'd say is the top ranked gym worldwide, Oxygen. It's seriously hardcore.

Peptides, I'd say, are a newer wave that not a lot of people really discuss yet.
 
Back
Top