Hello, Finally Posting

PeppamitCat

Explorer
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
After weeks of just reading posts, I got up the nerve to make an account. Currently I’m taking the maximum Tirz dosage and I’m thinking about either Reta or combining it. I dropped 50lbs over roughly a year, then progress stopped and I still have a LOT more weight to lose. That’s why I want to find lower prices for both. The Telehealth provider I use charges way too much (shifty too), and seeing what others here pay made it clear I needed to change. It’s hard to believe how much money I burned before.
 
Welcome!! You can certainly get a good price from bulk suppliers, but you have to be extremely careful, there are lots of scammers in the field!!!
 
Slaine said:

Welcome!! You can certainly get a good price from bulk suppliers, but you have to be extremely careful, there are lots of scammers in the field!!!
Appreciate it!

Absolutely, I've been going back through the recommended supplier thread to wrap my head around things better. Things are crazy out there.
 
Back
Top